COLOUR: Light Brown & Turquoise Blue
MATERIAL: Mango & Pine Wood
ART TYPE: Handcrafted & Hand-painted With Desert Motifs
CATEGORY: Wall Hangings
The long-awaited wanderer in one of our artisans suddenly yearned for a small trip to ‘The Great Indian Desert’ of Thar in the north-western part of the Indian Subcontinent. There he wondered how the desert attained existence without sensing the presence of its tranquillity in its agonising and beautiful capital in the form of a green and blue coloured wondrous region of an oasis in the middle of the sandhills. And with this, the unconventional style of hand-painting that existed bought with it in his mind the limitless intuitions and visions of the infinite creations of nature. One such thought was inspired by the design of a cactus which symbolised its sustenance by the water stored in them which help them survive in the arid regions such as the Marusthali region of the desert. A desert that provides recreational value whilst festivals celebrated with great zest and zeal is a hub for our imaginative artists who prepare specific art designs using their conceptualized and alluring ideas and techniques with the help of basic painting materials and introduce to the contemporary world the undiscovered laws of nature.
Inspired by the artisan’s trip to the Thar Desert and the natural and vibrant colours of oasis and desert flora, 'The Deserted Blues' is a wide range of home products made by the use of different kinds of woods and terracotta which are handcrafted with utmost elegance by our artisans with modern fusion hand paintings involving a deserted theme and with a cactus symbolising the love and protection of mother nature. These products are made available in various categories involving wall clocks, wall hangings, nameplates, table lamps, tablewares, towel-holders, aroma diffusers, tea-light holders, incense stick holders, key-holders, mirrors, vases and decorative pots all with a base of turquoise blue colour to protect your environment and enhancing your minds with the stillness it requires. The 'The Deserted Blues' as a range of home products is essential for fulfilling the chime your home never imagined it could have and for instilling calmness in the vibrant yet exotic atmosphere that surrounds it.
The 'Desert Spatulas' from the collection 'The Deserted Blues' is a wall décor in shape of a spatula pair handcrafted in Mango Wood on a rectangular-shaped base of Pine Wood. This light-brown coloured wall décor is hand-painted gracefully in turquoise blue and peach coloured desert flora art by our artisans. This perfect item is ideal to be used for décorating your wall and can be used as a gift option for housewarming parties. The 'Desert Spatulas' as an exclusive home item is essential to be hung on your kitchen or living room wall for enhancing and enriching the looks of your warm and cosy space in the most blissful and elegant manner.
- This spatula wall hanging is ideal to be used as a wall décor.
- Comes with 1 Wall Décor.
- Ideal to be hung in your kitchen or living room.
- Can also be used as a gift option for housewarming parties.
- The spatulas are handcrafted in Mango Wood and the base in Pine Wood.
- Comes in the shape of a spatula pair on a rectangular base.
- Handcrafted & Hand-painted With Desert Motifs.
- Depicts hand-painted desert flora.
- Comes with 1 hook at the back for hanging.
- Hand-painted in Light Brown & Turquoise Blue colour with Peach tints.
- Comes in 4.3" (L), 1.3" (W), 14.7" (H) Inch in size.
- This product is part of our collection,"The Deserted Blues".
- The weight of the wall décor is 399 grams.
Handcrafted & Hand-painted With Desert Motifs
Mango & Pine Wood
(L * W * H) = (4.3 * 1.3 * 14.7) Inch
Light Brown & Turquoise Blue
- As this product is hand-painted & handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
1 Wall Décor
1. Handle with care.
2. Keep away from water.
3. Clean with a soft dry cloth only.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh