Inspired by the Chai Served at the Railway Station, this product jogs the memory of its users about their experiences in a train. Be it The Glass Cups in the Shape of Cutting Chai Cups served on the train or the Holder Shaped like the one carried by the tea vendors, this product ensures nostalgia. These are ideal for serving tea to your guests. Can also be used to serve beverages of your choice.
- Handmade & hand-painted in India by Artisans.
- The tea glasses come in an iron frame for carrying it and puts forth a unique presentation for your guests to be spellbound.
- Ideal for serving tea to your guests.
- Comes with 4 Glasses With Tray.
- Ideal for serving drinks to your guests.
- Can be used for daily use.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The set is handcrafted in glass whereas the holder is handcrafted in iron.
- Comes in in the following colors: CUPS: Transparent, TRAY: Black
- Comes in the following dimensions: CUPS: 2.5" (L), 2.5" (W), 3.5" (H), TRAY: 5.1" (L), 5.1" (W), 7.5" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each glass is 120 ML.
- The weight of the glasses is 705 grams.
Hand-Painted & Handcrafted
CUPS: Glass, TRAY: Iron
CUPS: (L * W * H) = (2.5 * 2.5 * 3.5), TRAY: (L * W * H) = (5.1 * 5.1 * 7.5) Inch
CUPS: Transparent, TRAY: Black
4 Glasses With Tray
- Comes in a set of 4.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.