Hand-painted Depicting a Unique Inverted Chevron Pattern with Handglazing done at a firing of 1200 degree celsius
(L * W * H) = (3.9 * 3.9 * 1.0) Inch
Indigo Blue & White
2 Chutney Bowls
- Comes in a set of 2.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
'Indigo Chevrons' is a collection inspired by a very striking and seamless zig-zag geometric pattern known as Chevron. This ancient pattern is characterized by an inverted "V" design, with each side meeting at a point without any interruption. The genesis of this continuous intricate pattern dates back to 1800 BC in Greece where it was prominent in many art forms. Over the centuries, this pattern surged to popularity in several cultures, including that of India. Some exemplary examples where Chevron pattern can be seen in India include the famous Udaipur Palace in Rajasthan, the regal attires of Indian tribals, and the arrows used by Archers of Gond and Baiga tribe. Keeping this in mind, adroit artisans from our country have captured an essence of this ancient art and vividly portrayed that in our collection with a hint of Indian touch.
The 'Indigo Chevrons' is a collection of tableware and kitchen accessories that include mugs, cups, katoris, dinner sets, bowls, salt and pepper shakers, plates, platters, planters, multi-utility boxes, and more. Highly skilled artisans of India have hand-painted this intricate chevron pattern to capture its traditional essence while also highlighting its wide presence in India. Handmade in ceramic with much care and precision, this range comes in contrasting indigo blue motifs on a white base and is ideal to be placed in your living room, kitchen, or bathroom. These placid designs with their artistic and utilitarian value indeed create an everlasting impression.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Indigo Chevron' from the collection 'The Indigo Chevrons', is a set of 2 chutney bowls each of 25 ML, handmade & handglazed in Ceramic by skilled Indian artisans, ideal to serve chutneys, pickles, salsa or dips to your guests. It can also be used to serve mouth refreshments, condiments to your guests. The set is hand-painted with beautiful indigo blue colour on a base of white while depicting beautiful inverted Chevron pattern and comes in a glossy finish. This set is lead free as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by a seamsless zig-zag geometric pattern known as the Chevron pattern.
- The chevron is an inverted-V pattern, with each side meeting at one point without interruption.
- The chutney bowls are hand-painted with the contrasting shade of indigo blue on a white base.
- Ideal to serve chutneys, pickles, salsa or dips to your guests.
- Can also be used to serve mouth refreshments, condiments to your guests.
- Comes with 2 Chutney Bowls.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is 100% lead free.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Hand-painted Depicting a Unique Inverted Chevron Pattern with Handglazing done at a firing of 1200 degree celsius.
- Comes in Indigo Blue & White colour.
- Comes in 3.9" (L), 3.9" (W), 1.0" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each chutney bowl is 25 ML.
- The weight of each chutney bowl is 102 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSAt first, the mold is prepared as per shape. The material used for casting is raw clay which is put into the mold. After that, the casted piece is hand-painted by the Indian artisans with a special Chevron pattern. At last, the final piece is then fired at temperatures of 1200 degree celsius.
10+ YEARS, 12 LAKH CUSTOMERS
ExclusiveLane has delivered to more than 10 lakh customers in more than 10 years.
We currently work with more than 120 artisans pan India and this number keeps growing every year.
Our products are entirely made from hand with excellent craftsmenship.
Product is beautiful pls add strong strings
V small not worth of money
The product is really awesome. It is as shown in the picture. Strong and durable. Highly recommended!
Very pretty …… would love to gift friends . Will add colour to your dining experience !!
Package and delivery was extremely satisfactory too .
Excellent product …….. well packed and delivered . Love it !!
Best quality product finishing was perfect good craftmanship.
Still I didn't received product One time its already canceled by delivery guy state that customer rejected to take.
I Liked this product. Color is good and finishing is very nice
And also i got discount by using GrabOn coupon code
It makes my day beautiful✨✨
Took time in terms of update about delivery status.
Product quality and packing is just amazing. Strongly recommend.
Beautiful products as they appeared online
So beautiful 😍
Too cute 🥰