Morocco, an ancient North-African country with a coastline along the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea, has forever been a thriving hub of culture, art and diverse landscapes. Leather tanneries of every pastel colour imaginable, speck the horizon with old stone houses, along the uneven semi-mountainous seaside. A signature language of geometric motifs used in architecture, textiles and artefacts alike, arches and domes decorated in mosaic and glass painted windows and doors are visual elements that put together Moroccan towns. Back in the 90s, Moroccan shores were bustling with steam ships leaving and docking at ports; beaches with a yellow-white sand colour touching the beautiful blue waters of the oceans. A land of mystic wonder, Morocco has been, is and hopefully will continue to be a wanderer's paradise of beauty, colour, art, food, culture, history and infinite stories.
"˜The 90"™s Shores of Morocco"™ is a range of home products, handcrafted with so much love, by craftspeople from the interiors of Uttar Pradesh in India, celebrating some of the many beautiful aspects of Moroccan Culture. Inspired from the indigenous Moroccan geometric-repeat patterns and the enchanting hues of Moroccan coastlines, this collection of simple yet vibrant home items, is handcrafted and hand painted in ceramic; an earthen family of products, where the same Moroccan motif in a typical pastel coastal colour palette has been used in different compositions, with details and exclusive finishes, by skilled artisans. The use of pastel yellow minimally as an accent and the blue on white geometric pattern hand-painted on ceramic bases in this collection, teleports one to the historic country of warm yellow beaches and cool blue waters. "˜The 90"™s Shores of Morocco"™ is indeed a fable of travel, wonder and art, made to fit into any space for your cozy, warm home, inspired from a mystic land from long ago.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Moroccan Meals' from the collection 'The 90's Shores of Morocco', is a compact dinnerware set of 4 dinner plates and 4 katoris each of 200 ML each handmade & hand glazed in Ceramic in the interiors of Uttar Pradesh with handpainting inspired from a bygone era of a beautiful oceanside country; beaches with yellow-white sand touching the beautiful blue waters of the Atlantic and Mediterranean. Ideal for serving daily meals to 4 people, the dinner plates come in a unique shape and are ideal for serving large or main meals and the katoris for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the busy shores of Morocco, a North African country.
- The dinner plates with katoris depict a beautifully hand-painted Moroccan pattern.
- The dinner plates comes in unique shape and the set comes in a glossy finish.
- These dinner plates with katoris are ideal for serving breakfast or evening snacks to your guests and loved ones.
- The dinner plates are ideal for serving large or main meals.
- Ideal for serving meals to 4 people.
- The katoris are ideal for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is 100% lead free.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Handmade & Hand-painted in Moroccon Pattern.
- Comes in Blue, White & Yellow colours.
- Comes in the following dimensions: DINNER PLATES: 10.4" (L), 6.9" (W), 1.0" (H), KATORIS: 4.3" (L), 4.3" (W), 2.0" (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of each katori is 200 ML.
- The weight of the set is 3204 grams.
- Comes with 4 Dinner Plates & 4 Katoris.
Handmade & Hand-painted in Moroccon Pattern
DINNER PLATES: (L * W * H) = (10.4 * 6.9 * 1.0), KATORIS: (L * W * H) = (4.3 * 4.3 * 2.0) Inch
Blue, White & Yellow
4 Dinner Plates, 4 Katoris
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSHandle with care.
Loved the purchase. I wish it were slightly larger though. Packed and delivered well. The pieces were very well painted just like in the image.
Awesome loved it..was a little unhappy with the lid..it did not fit perfectly..otherwise overall look is beautiful..will suggest to have the handle at a lower level and a little bigger loop for holding..
very prompt service and items are properly packed
It was a great purchase from exclusive lane. Quality n art work work is superb.
I'm absolutely happy to own this amazing set and the colour is a delight.The packaging and the delivery was excellent
Glad to have bought it
Cute ceramic bowls .Same as shown.Recommended
It is exactly how it is shown in the picture, very good quality. It really lit
Up my room and gave it a warm and cozy feeling❤️
The ceramic oil bottle is as beautiful as I had found in the picture.It is for me the most valuable possession
This whole tea set is very elegant. And the quality is amazing.
Very beautiful and useful
Beautiful piece !
Very subtle artwork