Handcrafted and hand-painted in traditional Rajasthani motifs
Powder Coated Iron
(L * W * H) = (11.2 * 2.6 * 10.6) Inch
1 Key Hook
- Comes with 2 hooks holes for hanging purpose.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
A classic representation of the sweet sound of sarangi playing in the serene villages of Rajasthan as the village folk begin their cultural festivities around a blazing bonfire under the starlit night, this collection is inspired from the eternally beautiful art, dance, and music compositions of the local and tribal communities of Rajasthan. Handcrafted by Indian artisans and ideal for decorating your house, every element of The Banjara Tales collection radiates with the scent of rural farmlands, refreshing traditional beats, and auspicious colours. Complete with an authentic depiction of the men, women, animals, and symbolic gods found in traditional Rajasthani culture, you will find yourself transported to this magnificent Indian state in no time.
The collection comprises extraordinary curios, unique key holders, beautiful tea light and aroma diffusers, and exquisite wall decor to add an everlasting charm to any space it is placed in. Vibrant in colours and embellished with intricate hand-painted motifs, the products in this collection are perfect to add another cultural gem to a traditional home setting or a dash of Indian fusion to the modern home. If you are looking for a memorable gift for your loved ones, your search ends here and in such exciting fashion because this collection is the true celebration of art and culture and will leave you and your loved ones mesmerized with the Rajasthani heritage and grace.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Hand-crafted by Indian artisans and inspired from Rajasthani art, this key holder is an exciting part of 'The Banjara Tales' collection. Embellished with traditional patterns and symbolic of the holy cow, this utility wall décor is perfect to be hung near the main gate of the house to hang house and car keys. Every aspect of this product highlights the beautiful tribal culture found in Rajasthan where cows are an integral part of the livelihoods of the villagers and farmers. Bring a part of the rich Indian culture into your home with this aesthetic key holder with four hooks.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the holy cow, which is widely worshipped in India and popularly depicted in tribal art, this key holder highlights the beautiful Rajasthani art and aesthetics.
- This key holder depicts two symmetrical cows, an animal that is widely worshipped in India, styled with Rajasthani prints and motifs.
- The rustic colours and vintage finesse of this key holder highlight the rural essence of the cows.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans with vibrant colours and timeless, traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Handcrafted in Powder Coated Iron.
- Comes in Brick Brown color.
- Comes in matte and antique finish.
- It can be hung near the main gate or near bedroom doors.
- It can be used to hang house keys, car keys, wardrobe or bedroom keys.
- It can also be used to hang everyday items such as belts or strings.
- Designed with symmetrical cows and 4 key hooks.
- Easy to hang on any wall.
- Comes in 11.2" (L), 2.6" (W), 10.6" (H) Inches.
- The weight of the Key Hook is 380 grams.
- Comes with 1 Key Hook.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSClean with only Dry Cotton Cloth
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.