Wooden Hand Carving Depicting a Peacock
(L * W * H) = (5.0 * 3.7 * 6.9) Inch
Oil-based natural brown finish
1 Tea Light Holder
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
'The Dancing Peacock' is a collection inspired by the epitome of love and grace that a peacock showcases often before the heavens bless the earth with joyful rains. It is nothing short of a blessing to experience the sheer bliss of watching a peacock swaying to the music of nature as it unravels its majestic feathers in the magic of an enchanting woodland. Capturing this extraordinary moment with perfection, this collection has been handmade by Indian artisans and represents grandeur through its intricate wooden hand-carving and oil-based natural finish. While the soft and smooth textures of Sheesham Wood create a romance of luxury and aesthetics, the graceful movements and delicate feathers of a dancing peacock symbolise eternal spiritual balance and bring good fortune.
The collection brings to life a flavour of the forest as a royal-vintage finesse and comprises tableware, bath, stationery, and utility wall decor products. The everlasting charm of old school wood carving and the mesmerising peacock take centre-stage in our set of coasters, napkin holders, tissue-roll holders, cutlery holders, spice boxes, tea-light holders, key holders, towel holders, book ends, and organisers. Ideal for modern as well as traditional home interiors, the Dancing Peacock Collection is all about elegance and glory. It also makes the perfect gift for your loved ones!
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The Tea Light Holder from the collection 'The Dancing Peacock' is inspired by the majestic peacock and is handcrafted in Sheesham Wood. Intricate hand-carving has been done by skilled artisans of India and comes in an oil-based natural finish. This tea light holder comes with 2 slots for tea light chandles and has 2 holes in the back to hang it on the wall. It is ideal for lighting up your favourite spaces like living room, bedroom or office. It can also be used as a wall decor.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the majestic feathers of a dancing peacock.
- A dancing peacock has been hand-carved for a royal look.
- Comes with 2 slots for tea light candles.
- Ideal for lighting up your favourite spaces like living room, bedroom or office.
- Also acts as wall décor.
- Comes with 1 Tea Light Holder.
- Comes with 2 holes at the back for hanging.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Handcrafted in Sheesham Wood.
- Hand-carved depiciting a peacock dancing.
- Comes in an oil-based natural finish.
- Comes in 5.0" (L), 3.7" (W), 6.9" (H) Inch in size.
- The tea light holder is a part the collection 'Peacock Woods'.
- The weight of the tea light holder is 296 grams.
Gently wipe with a damp cloth