Wooden Hand Carving
(L * W * H) = (9.5 * 3.5 * 2.2) Inch
1 Box, 1 Spoon
- Comes with a spoon.
- Comes with 3 partitions.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
Handcrafted in sheesham wood from the interiors of India, Masala Handcufs is a beautiful rectangular spice box the captures the richness of Indian spice blends with three in-built compartments in the main box. Complete with an attached glass lid for easy viewing, a spoon and a hand-carved paisley motif for embellishment, this compact €˜masala-dabba€™ (spice-box) has been finished to detail by hand, maintaining the natural feel and brown colour of the wood and makes the perfect addition to your kitchen. Making spice storage organised and aesthetic, this flavour box is handmade with love; capturing and preserving the nostalgic essence of our ancient relationship with spices and love for mouth watering fragrant food. This simple, ethnic hand-made for home-made spice box also doubles up as the perfect gift for mothers and grandmothers and all of your cooking-loving loved ones.
- Can be used to store spices or other day-to-day knick knacks.
- Comes with a spoon & 3 compartments.
- Adorned with wooden hand carved with leaf paisley motifs.
- Handcrafted beautifully in a unique rectangular shape.
- Made in Sheesham Wood & the top is covered with glass for a see through effect.
- Comes in brown color.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 9.5€� (L), 3.5€� (W), 2.2€� (H) Inches in size.
- This piece is a great utility addition to any kitchen or dining space.