Handcrafted and hand-painted in traditional Rajasthani motifs
Powder Coated Iron
TOTAL: (L * W * H) = (7.3 * 4.7 * 10), FOLK ARTIST: (L * W * H) = (4.7 * 3.0 * 7.6) Inch
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
A classic representation of the sweet sound of sarangi playing in the serene villages of Rajasthan as the village folk begin their cultural festivities around a blazing bonfire under the starlit night, this collection is inspired from the eternally beautiful art, dance, and music compositions of the local and tribal communities of Rajasthan. Handcrafted by Indian artisans and ideal for decorating your house, every element of The Banjara Tales collection radiates with the scent of rural farmlands, refreshing traditional beats, and auspicious colours. Complete with an authentic depiction of the men, women, animals, and symbolic gods found in traditional Rajasthani culture, you will find yourself transported to this magnificent Indian state in no time.
The collection comprises extraordinary curios, unique key holders, beautiful tea light and aroma diffusers, and exquisite wall decor to add an everlasting charm to any space it is placed in. Vibrant in colours and embellished with intricate hand-painted motifs, the products in this collection are perfect to add another cultural gem to a traditional home setting or a dash of Indian fusion to the modern home. If you are looking for a memorable gift for your loved ones, your search ends here and in such exciting fashion because this collection is the true celebration of art and culture and will leave you and your loved ones mesmerized with the Rajasthani heritage and grace.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Hand-crafted by Indian artisans and inspired from Rajasthani art, this key holder is an exciting The tribal communities of Rajasthan are known for their music, dance, and art forms. Inspired by the enchanting folk music, this traditional showpiece is a part of 'The Banjara Tales' collection and has been hand-painted and crafted by Indian artisans. The charpai on which the musician sits is a type of furniture constructed with jute and often found in villages and farmlands. Replicating a tribal man wearing the traditional pagdi and playing the tabla, this decorative curio is ideal to add a flavour of culture to the corners of your home. This aesthetic representation of rural Indian musicians also makes a thoughtful gift for your loved ones.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the rich tribal culture found in the villages of Rajasthan and replicating a tribal man wearing the traditional pagdi and playing the tabla, this decorative curio is ideal to add a flavour of culture to the corners of your home.
- This curio depicts a tribal folk musician sitting on a Chaarpai and playing the Tabla.
- The yellow turban signifies an important aspect of tribal attire and is a symbol of respect.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans with vibrant colours and timeless, traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Handcrafted in Powder Coated Iron.
- Comes in Metallic Gold color.
- Comes in glossy and antique finish.
- It can be placed on side tables, drawing room tables, and shelves.
- It serves as an aesthetic decorative showpiece to add beauty and culture to your home.
- It also makes the perfect gift for those who are fond of Indian culture, music, and art.
- This decorative showpiece is a figurine inspired by Indian tribal musicians.
- It can be placed as per the décor of the room.
- Comes in following dimensions:
TOTAL: 7.3" (L), 4.7" (W), 10" (H) Inches,
FOLK ARTIST: 4.7" (L), 3.0" (W), 7.6" (H) Inches
- The weight of the Showpiece is 423 grams.
- Comes with 1 Showpiece.
Clean with only Dry Cotton Cloth