As the birds make their way home and the sun sets on the horizon, splashing the earth with golden sunshine, the leaves and flowers kiss the grass to pave the path for Prince Dara Shikoh, who will grace the royal gardens with his presence in the hope to enjoy a stroll in nature on a summer evening. Prince Dara Shikoh was a Mughal Prince for whom the Pari Mahal, also called ‘The Palace of Fairies,’ was built during the reign of Shah Jahan in the 1600s. Bringing with it a warm summer breeze and the colours of the season, this collection is a reflection of the beautiful gardens of The Palace of Fairies during the summer months. Inspired by the setting sun shining softly on the mesmerising flora at the top of Zabarwan mountain range in Jammu and Kashmir, this collection immortalises the glorious moment when the afternoon transitions into evening, demonstrating yet another miracle of the universe.
Hand-painted by Indian artisans, this collection is inspired by Mughal art and culture, representing the aesthetics of the enchanting leaves and flowers on a golden summer afternoon. Comprising of soup bowls, dinner plates, tea sets, beer and coffee mugs, jars and containers, jugs, cutlery and pickle holders, serve ware, platters, home decor, and much more, the exquisite products in this collection are ideal for sophisticated dining and decoration. Built for those who design their homes with their heart and soul, the cultural elements in this collection's design and creation are perfect for the traditional home setting or ideal to add a Mughlai fusion to the contemporary home. And, last but not the least, the products in this collection also make for a classy gift for your loved ones on festive occasions and celebrations.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Whether you’re serving your guest water, milk, lemonade, iced tea, or another chilled beverage, ensure optimum control over the quantity pouring out along with almost zero chances of the liquid being spilled over with this exquisite Set of Two Hand painted Ceramic Milk and Water Jug. Inspired by Mughal art and designed to represent the beautiful floral gardens of The Palace of Fairies in Jammu and Kashmir, these jugs have been hand painted and crafted by Indian artisans. These jugs add the perfect traditional Indian aesthetics along with sophistication to every kitchen. They also make for great gifts for your loved ones at housewarming parties or festive occasions.
- Handmade & hand-painting in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the beautiful flowers and plants found in the lush green gardens of The Pari Mahal also called as The Palace of Fairies in Jammu and Kashmir in the summer season, the earthen colours and ceramic finesse of this collection make it unique and exquisite.
- This hand-painting on jugs is a perfect blend of Mughal art, traditional aesthetics, and sophisticated dining.
- Ideal for day-to-day use for serving water or milk to your loved ones.
- Can also be used to serve cocktail or mocktail beverages, juices or Sherbet.
- This set of 2 Jugs can also be used as flower vases & cutlery holders.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The jug is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The jug is 100% lead free.
- The jug is handcrafted in Ceramic.
- hand-painting in Brown color.
- Comes in 6.2" (L), 4.3" (W), 6.7" (H) Inch in size each.
- The volume of the jug is 610 ML.
- The weight of the Jugs is 1246 grams.
- Comes with 2 Jugs.
Handcrafted & Hand-painted depicting beautiful Mughal Floral Pattern
(L * W * H) = (6.2 * 4.3 * 6.7) Inch
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Since the product is hand painted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Really happy with packaging.
And was happy with product too.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.
Very good product, delivered on time!
Beautiful and nice item. But should improve package part. Out of 3 pieces I ordered 2 broken.
Very disappointed in the delivery system.
I was a little disappointed with the product as I didn't feel that it was worth the price I paid.
It is bigger size than I expected. Very nice.
It looks good but,the surface colour finishing looks dull .
I am still waiting for the ordered items. Not delivered to my address.