Moroccan Meals' Hand-painted Ceramic Dinner Plates With Katoris (8 Pieces | Serving for 4 | Microwave Safe)
Handmade & Hand-painted in Moroccon Pattern
DINNER PLATES: (L * W * H) = (10.4 * 6.9 * 1.0), KATORIS: (L * W * H) = (4.3 * 4.3 * 2.0) Inch
Blue, White & Yellow
4 Dinner Plates, 4 Katoris
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
Morocco, an ancient North-African country with a coastline along the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea, has forever been a thriving hub of culture, art and diverse landscapes. Leather tanneries of every pastel colour imaginable, speck the horizon with old stone houses, along the uneven semi-mountainous seaside. A signature language of geometric motifs used in architecture, textiles and artefacts alike, arches and domes decorated in mosaic and glass painted windows and doors are visual elements that put together Moroccan towns. Back in the 90s, Moroccan shores were bustling with steam ships leaving and docking at ports; beaches with a yellow-white sand colour touching the beautiful blue waters of the oceans. A land of mystic wonder, Morocco has been, is and hopefully will continue to be a wanderer's paradise of beauty, colour, art, food, culture, history and infinite stories.
"˜The 90"™s Shores of Morocco"™ is a range of home products, handcrafted with so much love, by craftspeople from the interiors of Uttar Pradesh in India, celebrating some of the many beautiful aspects of Moroccan Culture. Inspired from the indigenous Moroccan geometric-repeat patterns and the enchanting hues of Moroccan coastlines, this collection of simple yet vibrant home items, is handcrafted and hand painted in ceramic; an earthen family of products, where the same Moroccan motif in a typical pastel coastal colour palette has been used in different compositions, with details and exclusive finishes, by skilled artisans. The use of pastel yellow minimally as an accent and the blue on white geometric pattern hand-painted on ceramic bases in this collection, teleports one to the historic country of warm yellow beaches and cool blue waters. "˜The 90"™s Shores of Morocco"™ is indeed a fable of travel, wonder and art, made to fit into any space for your cozy, warm home, inspired from a mystic land from long ago.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Moroccan Meals' from the collection 'The 90's Shores of Morocco', is a compact dinnerware set of 4 dinner plates and 4 katoris each of 200 ML each handmade & hand glazed in Ceramic in the interiors of Uttar Pradesh with handpainting inspired from a bygone era of a beautiful oceanside country; beaches with yellow-white sand touching the beautiful blue waters of the Atlantic and Mediterranean. Ideal for serving daily meals to 4 people, the dinner plates come in a unique shape and are ideal for serving large or main meals and the katoris for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the busy shores of Morocco, a North African country.
- The dinner plates with katoris depict a beautifully hand-painted Moroccan pattern.
- The dinner plates comes in unique shape and the set comes in a glossy finish.
- These dinner plates with katoris are ideal for serving breakfast or evening snacks to your guests and loved ones.
- The dinner plates are ideal for serving large or main meals.
- Ideal for serving meals to 4 people.
- The katoris are ideal for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is 100% lead free.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Handmade & Hand-painted in Moroccon Pattern.
- Comes in Blue, White & Yellow colours.
- Comes in the following dimensions: DINNER PLATES: 10.4" (L), 6.9" (W), 1.0" (H), KATORIS: 4.3" (L), 4.3" (W), 2.0" (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of each katori is 200 ML.
- The weight of the set is 3204 grams.
- Comes with 4 Dinner Plates & 4 Katoris.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSHandle with care.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
It never reached me
Extremely good quality and value for money:)
Very high pricing, i am selling the same product for half price on Amazon, search Divine Way store and order now!
It looks so gorgeous and as well as it is very useful.
Best table to guft someone
This stand looks very nice on my study table. It is at a good slant to comfortably watch something on your phone although you cannot charge your phone on it in standing position if your phone charges from the bottom but other than that I use it a lot so I am getting my money's worth.
Excellent product I am extremely happy with the purchase.
I loved these ceramic dinner plates. They are very colourful and my kids love to eat on these plates. Quality and pricing are also great.
I am a fan of ceramicware. Can't control myself from shopping ceramicware for my kitchen. I found these beautiful hand painted ceramic plates online at Exclusivelane and these are amazing especially the design and pattern. Thank u Exclusivelane.
The wind chime is beautifully hand-painted with intricate details of songbirds that add a touch of elegance to my outdoor space. The metal and wood construction of the chime gives it a sturdy and durable feel, and it produces a soothing sound that's not too loud or too soft, making it perfect for a relaxing ambiance.
I really love this Decorative ceramic oil bottle
I recently purchased these hand-painted ceramic dinner plates online for my mom and she really likes the design and quality.. worth a buy
I loved the Hand-Painting art !! I bought the wooden table lamp and It added elegance to my bedroom.
I recently purchased this hand painted Oil Bottle
and I'm in love with it! The hand-painted design
is absolutely stunning, with delicate floral motifs
that give it a touch of elegance. It's a beautiful
addition to any home and I would highly
recommend it to anyone looking for a unique
and functional piece of art.