'Indigo Chevrons' is a collection inspired by a very striking and seamless zig-zag geometric pattern known as Chevron. This ancient pattern is characterized by an inverted "V" design, with each side meeting at a point without any interruption. The genesis of this continuous intricate pattern dates back to 1800 BC in Greece where it was prominent in many art forms. Over the centuries, this pattern surged to popularity in several cultures, including that of India. Some exemplary examples where Chevron pattern can be seen in India include the famous Udaipur Palace in Rajasthan, the regal attires of Indian tribals, and the arrows used by Archers of Gond and Baiga tribe. Keeping this in mind, adroit artisans from our country have captured an essence of this ancient art and vividly portrayed that in our collection with a hint of Indian touch.
The 'Indigo Chevrons' is a collection of tableware and kitchen accessories that include mugs, cups, katoris, dinner sets, bowls, salt and pepper shakers, plates, platters, planters, multi-utility boxes, and more. Highly skilled artisans of India have hand-painted this intricate chevron pattern to capture its traditional essence while also highlighting its wide presence in India. Handmade in ceramic with much care and precision, this range comes in contrasting indigo blue motifs on a white base and is ideal to be placed in your living room, kitchen, or bathroom. These placid designs with their artistic and utilitarian value indeed create an everlasting impression.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Indigo Chevron' from the collection 'The Indigo Chevrons', is a multi-utility jar and container of 470 ML, handmade & handglazed in Ceramic by skilled Indian artisans, ideal to be used for storing dry fruits, tea, coffee, sugar or dry condiments like cardamom, clove, etc. It can also be used to store everyday knick-knacks and can alternatively be used as a decorative showpiece. The jar is hand-painted with beautiful indigo blue colour on a base of white while depicting beautiful inverted Chevron pattern and comes in a glossy finish. This jar is lead free as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by a seamsless zig-zag geometric pattern known as the Chevron pattern.
- The chevron is an inverted-V pattern, with each side meeting at one point without interruption.
- The jar is hand-painted with the contrasting shade of indigo blue on a white base.
- Comes with an airtight wooden lid in antique finish with a round ceramic handle for an easy grip.
- Ideal to be used as a multi-utility jar or container for storing dry fruits, tea, coffee, sugar or dry condiments like cardamom, clove, etc.
- Can also be used to store your day to day knick-knacks.
- Can also be used as a decorative showpiece.
- Comes with 1 Jar.
- The jar is microwave and dishwasher safe while its lid is not.
- The product is 100% lead free.
- The jar is handmade in Ceramic while the lid is handcrafted in Mango Wood & Ceramic.
- Hand-painted Depicting a Unique Inverted Chevron Pattern with Handglazing done at a firing of 1200 degree celsius.
- The jar comes in Indigo Blue & White colour while the lid comes in Light Brown.
- Comes in 3.6" (L), 3.6" (W), 5.7" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of the jar is 470 ML.
- The weight of the jar is 505 grams.
Hand-painted Depicting a Unique Inverted Chevron Pattern with Handglazing done at a firing of 1200 degree celsius
JAR: Ceramic, LID: Ceramic & Mango Wood
(L * W * H) = (3.6 * 3.6 * 5.7) Inch
JAR: Indigo Blue & White, LID: Light Brown
1 Jar & Lid
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
At first, the mold is prepared as per shape. The material used for casting is raw clay which is put into the mold. After that, the casted piece is hand-painted by the Indian artisans with a special Chevron pattern. At last, the final piece is then fired at temperatures of 1200 degree celsius.
I purchased indigo chevron jars 2 pcs., THe look wise it is a great product. Functionally, the lid is not air tight as stated .
It was same as photograph and was delivered in very nice packaging to avoid damage. Very beautiful and worthy gift item
Good work manship
It's been almost half month my package from your website hasn't arrived yet, there are lot of issues while porting the package.
Good looking but very small
First thing, the lamp comes extremely well packed. The frame is beautiful, smooth textured, it has impeccable finish, something I don’t see very often when buying things online. I loved the minimalistic design.
Hi. The products were good. But to pack 4 bowls and spoons, meters of bubblewrap was used. I felt sad that i was responsible for so much plastic usage.
Pl switch to sustainable packaging material.
Must say it's a fabulous item must buy
Very beautiful and lovely designs.
sturdy and looks very elegant.
Dear Exclusivelane, thnx for the wonderful product. I love the quality and its design. Will love to shop again.
It adds a beautiful touch to my over all interior theme. Not too imposing but powerful presence. Love it
I like it. And I use it. It is convenient
Purchased these plates recently and it's a real treat to have them in my collection. Just holding them brings a sunshine and happy effect. Always vocalforlocal 🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻