MATERIAL: HOLDER: Recycled Wood, DHOKRA FIGURINE: Brass
ART TYPE: Warli Handpainting along With Dhokra Art
Delicately handcrafted in Wood by craftspeople from the interiors of India, ‘In-key-genous’ is a wall mount key holder, inspired from the simple life of Indian tribes and hand-painted with detailed Warli art. Equipped with five key hooks, this key holder is finely crafted with two vertically & two horizontally arranged fork-planks, three of which include the key hooks along with two panels hand embellished with their rustic paintings in miniature tribal scenes in panels, that works as a rustic backdrop for the handmade dhokra artefacts; an age-old indigenous Indian tribal brass craft. The compact design of planks joint to form the holder frames, and simple utility complemented magically with dancing brass human figurine, metal bell trinkets and hand-painted folk Art, carries an aura of festivity and serenity to your walls and living spaces. The Indian folk-tribal tales handcrafted with love into this elegant wall key-holder make this a functional art piece set, perfect for all everyday usage, for you and your loved ones.
- It is a perfect piece to organise all your keys at one place. Can also be used as a decorative hanging.
- Comes with 5 Hooks & 4 pallets .
- Adorned with beautiful Warli Hand-Painting & Dhokra Brass figurine.
- Handcrafted in Recycled Wood.
- Hand-Painted in Muticolour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 6.3" (L), 1.8" (W), 7.9" (H) Inch in size.
- It will definitely add a fragment of raw Indian tribal culture to your walls & living spaces.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh