Warli Handpainting along With Dhokra Art
(L * W * H) = (10.2 * 1.6 * 7.7) Inch
Natural Dark Brown & Red
1 Key Hook
- Comes with 4 Hooks.
- The key chain & the keys shown in the image are not included with the key holder.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
Delicately handcrafted in Teak Wood by craftspeople from the interiors of India, €˜Brass People On Teak Wood€™ is a wall mount key holder, inspired from the simple life of Indian tribes and hand-embellished with detailed Warli art. Equipped with four key hooks, this key holder is finely crafted in a box frame shape with a beautiful centre panel of detailed dhokra (an age-old indigenous Indian tribal brass craft) brass human figurines and hand-painted with bright red, white and green Warli patterns. The compact design of a basic frame adorned with minimal Warli art, fine finishing of the natural wood colour and use of beautiful metal bells as accents, carries with itself a fragment of raw Indian serenity to your wall and living spaces. The Indian folk tales handcrafted with love into this elegant wall key-holder make this a functional art piece, perfect for all everyday usage, for you and your loved ones.
- It is a perfect piece to organise all your keys at one place. Can also be used as a decorative hanging.
- Comes with 4 Hooks & metal bells.
- Adorned with detailed Warli Hand-Painting & a beautiful centre panel of dhokra brass figurines.
- Handcrafted in Teak Wood.
- Hand-embellished in Natural Dark Brown & Red colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 10.2" (L), 1.6" (W), 7.7" (H) Inch in size.
- It will definitely add a fragment of raw Indian tribal culture to your walls & living spaces.