The 'Goan Paradise' is a collection inspired by the picturesque beaches of Goa. The earthen-brown hued sand of Goan shoreline stretches alongside soothing blue waters, painting a scenic and breathtaking panorama of the coast. Jovial waves come excitedly swirling towards the shimmering shore and the sand morphs into a golden liquid, blissfully embracing it. The idyllic fusion of the sea and sand, vivid under the brilliant sunlight, is a mesmerizing sight to behold. When the tides retreat to the sea, the shore glances at the horizon while longingly waiting for the waves to return. Meanwhile, the blue sky and the soft breeze complete this scenery with their tranquil presence. Isn't it an enchanting paradise?
The 'Goan Paradise' is a collection of tableware and kitchen accessories that include mugs, katoris, dinner sets, bowls, plates, platters, and more. Handmade by highly skilled artisans of India, this range beautifully depicts the unfathomable beauty of seashores in Goa, while capturing the two elements of nature, water and land in a captivating way. Handmade in ceramic with much care and precision, this range comes in vivid colours of pastel turquoise blue in a glossy finish with a soft earthen brown colour displaying a terracotta-like matte finish. This carefully curated range is ideal for your kitchen, and will indeed enhance the look of your interiors with its elegance and simplicity that is perfect for a contemporary set up.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Earthen Turquoise' from the collection 'Goan Paradise', is a set of 2 studio pottery serving bowls each of 350 ML, handmade & handglazed in Ceramic by skilled Indian artisans. The set depicts a beautiful amalgamation of contrasting shades of glossy turquoise blue colour in a pastel tone and a sober earthen brown coloured terracotta-like matte finish and comes with a spotted pattern. It is ideal for serving salad, rice, dal or vegetables in large quantites. It can also be used to serve fruits, desserts, noodles or snacks like mixtures, fries, chips, etc. This set is lead free as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the picturesque beaches of Goa.
- The serving bowls depict a beautiful amalgamation of contrasting shades of glossy turquoise blue colour in a pastel tone and a sober earthen brown coloured terracotta-like matte finish.
- The bowls depict a spotted pattern on the outside.
- This product is hand glazed studio pottery.
- Ideal for serving salad, rice, dal or vegetables in large quantites.
- Can also be used to fruits, desserts, noodles or snacks like mixtures, fries, chips, etc.
- Comes with 2 Serving Bowls.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is 100% lead free.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Comes in a combination of glossy and matte finish.
- Hand Glazed Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1280 Degree Celsius with Terracotta Matte Finish.
- Comes in Pastel Turquoise Blue & Earthen Brown colour.
- Comes in 5.5" (L), 5.5" (W), 2.5" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each serving bowl is 350 ML.
- The weight of each serving bowl is 270 grams.
Hand Glazed Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1280 Degree Celsius with Terracotta Matte Finish
(L * W * H) = (5.5 * 5.5 * 2.5) Inch
Turquoise Blue & Earthen Brown
2 Serving Bowls
- Comes in a set of 2.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the studio glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1280 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent and sponge for cleaning.
2. Avoid using any Abrasive material on the ceramic.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSThe material used in these products is stoneware clay which is manipulated and glazed by by hands and then double fired at a temperature of 1280 degree celsius.
Really happy with packaging.
And was happy with product too.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.
Very good product, delivered on time!
Beautiful and nice item. But should improve package part. Out of 3 pieces I ordered 2 broken.
Very disappointed in the delivery system.
I was a little disappointed with the product as I didn't feel that it was worth the price I paid.
It is bigger size than I expected. Very nice.
It looks good but,the surface colour finishing looks dull .
I am still waiting for the ordered items. Not delivered to my address.