Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1280 degree celsius
(L * W * H) = (4.7 * 3.4 * 3.8) Inch
Amber with Teal Tints
- This is not a Bone China Product.
- Pottery dipped in Amber and Sprayed with Teal.
- There could be a slight variation in the dual tone glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1280 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
Pompeii, a city on the Italian coastline with rich volcanic soil and luxurious lifestyle flourishing down its line slowly embarked its way as a captivating resort town where the tourists, townspeople celebrated the religious festival of Vulcan, The God of Fire. The city with beautifully built monumental complexes was abruptly lost with the eruption of Mount Vesuvius and froze in its ultimate sophistication under a thick layer of ash. Rediscovered after ages, the city still held the true essence and secrets in its remnants which transpired to the artists around the globe to decipher the lost glory and continue to amplify the legacy through their art in the hearts of the generations to come.
Inspired by the rich and exuberant ancient heritage of the Roman Empire and the volcanic eruption of Pompeii, Our artisans gracefully handglazed the perfect union between Amber, the aggressiveness of Lava, and teal, the calming essence of nature and time. The style of ceramic traces back to the ancient roman stoneware depiction and has been made available in various categories including tableware, oil-bottles, vases, table tea-light holders, candle-holders and bathroom accessories. "Amalgamation of Amber & Teal" truly combines mutuality of Roman tragedies and fine pottery to quench your appetite for timeless designs and exalting your minds and the moods of people living anywhere near the boundaries of your lines.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Amber & Teal' set of 2 Mugs is perfect to serve beer, juice,lassi or any other cold beverages. The set is elegantly handcrafted in ceramic in amber colour with tints of magical teal on its rims. The cups and are ideal to be used for having coffee, tea or milk with your loved ones.
- Ideal for having coffee, tea or milk with your loved ones.
- Perfect to serve cold beverages like juice and lassi.
- Can also be used to serve beer, juice or any beverage.
- The product is dishwasher and microwave safe.
- The product is lead free and food safe.
- Made in Ceramic.
- Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1280 degree celsius.
- Comes in Amber with Teal tints on rims.
- Comes in 4.7 (L), 3.4 (W), 3.8 (H) Inches in size
- The Volume of each Mug is 350 ml.
- The weight of the Mugs are 672 grams.
- The weight of each Mug is 336 grams.
- Comes with 2 Mugs.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSStoneware clay is manipulated by hand, It is then fired at temperatures of 1280 degree celsius. After that, it is dipped in Amber and sprayed with Metal Teal and doubly fired again to mature the glaze.
Hi ,I am waiting still for the product .I have not recieved it yet Kindly check and confirm.
This is my first order to Exclusive lane. The packing was good and all items I received were in good condition. But the issue is the delay in delivery and partial delivery. I am not very happy in the delay as well as partial shipment
This is my first order to Exclusive lane. The packing was good and all items I received were in good condition. But the issue is the delay in delivery and partial delivery. I still receive this item. But you are asking for the feedback How can you ask feedback for the items which are not received yet. Please let me know when can I get this item?
I am not very happy in the delay as well as partial shipment
I have got my mugs but not the above table mats .. do help me .
I love the design and feel :)
Good hand work and very elegant after install on wall
The colour and design are beautiful but the plates are very flat and not convenient to serve curries / gravies in . The food can actually spill out easily.
I m awestruck
Very nice products. Very well packed. There was no delay in the delivery. Am satisfied.
The plates look beautiful. Loved them.
This is wonderful product beautifully designed with elegant looks
A must buy for your dinning table
Very beautiful pieces..
This is a beautiful piece adorning my wall now and I absolutely love the finish and the design.