MATERIAL: Pine Wood
ART TYPE: Hand painted With Hut Pattern
The hut collection is a representation of an old and rustic village in South India, hand-painted by Victor & his team residing in Puducherry. The spread of huts, with its picturesque triangular shapes and equally symmetrical windows, captures the many views of a serene Puducherry village. The constant chitter-chatter of the crowded market, with cacophonies of shouting vendors, and the primitive tree near the tranquil house are both embellished with birds in the sky and green fields on the land. The Bright red strokes of yellow and green sun drops and makes an abrasive patter on the surface of clay. The paintings on these designs remind us of the simplicity of village life and the placid vibes of the dreamy moon.
The collection consists of tea and coffee cups in different design, dinner plates and food bowls, chutney and hand bowls, and other home accessories such as bathroom dispensers and flower vase. The collection is unique in the sense that each and every product is hand painted by an Artisan and has nuances of his painting language. No two designs are similar and minute variations in the design is what makes these items a perfect addition to your homes and kitchen.
- The dispenser can be used to dispense liquid soap or lotions and the soap tray and toothbrush & paste holder can be used to hold your bathroom essentials such as soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.
- The set of 3 comprises of a soap dispenser, soap tray & toothbrush & paste holder.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Each & every object like hut, trees, birds etc on the bathroom set is completelty hand painted with multiple colors by the skilled craftsmen.
- Comes in multicolor.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
SOAP DISPENSER: 7.0" (H), 3.6" (DIA),
TOOTHBRUSH & PASTE HOLDER: 5.4” (L), 3.6” (W), 3.9” (H),
SOAP TRAY: 5.8" (L), 3.8" (W), 1.6" (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of the soap dispenser is 500 ML.
- Perfect to give a modern & elegant look to your bathrooms.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh