Handmade Owl With Handglazed Shakers & Hand-painting In Desert Motifs
SHAKERS: Ceramic, TOOTHPICK HOLDER: Terracotta, TRAY: Pine Wood
TOTAL: (L * W * H) = (7.7 * 7.7 * 2.8), TRAY: (L * W * H) = (7.7 * 7.7 * 0.8), SHAKERS: (L * W * H) = (2.4 * 2.4 * 2.0), TOOTHPICK HOLDER: (L * W * H) = (2.3 * 2.3 * 2.5) Inch
SHAKERS: Light Brown & White, TOOTHPICK HOLDER: White & Turquoise Blue, TRAY: Dark Brown
2 Salt & Pepper Shakers, 1 Toothpick Holder, 1 Tray, 10 Toothpicks
- The shakers come in a set of 2.
- There might be a slight variation in the dual tone glazing/colour/finishing of the product as the glazing is done in the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy.
- Place the lid of the shaker tightly to prevent air/moisture to get into it.
- Comes with toothpicks.
- As this product is hand-painted & handmade there might be slight variations that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
The long-awaited wanderer in one of our artisans suddenly yearned for a small trip to "˜The Great Indian Desert"™ of Thar in the north-western part of the Indian Subcontinent. There he wondered how the desert attained existence without sensing the presence of its tranquillity in its agonising and beautiful capital in the form of a green and blue coloured wondrous region of an oasis in the middle of the sandhills. And with this, the unconventional style of hand-painting that existed bought with it in his mind the limitless intuitions and visions of the infinite creations of nature. One such thought was inspired by the design of a cactus which symbolised its sustenance by the water stored in them which help them survive in the arid regions such as the Marusthali region of the desert. A desert that provides recreational value whilst festivals celebrated with great zest and zeal is a hub for our imaginative artists who prepare specific art designs using their conceptualized and alluring ideas and techniques with the help of basic painting materials and introduce to the contemporary world the undiscovered laws of nature.
Inspired by the artisan"™s trip to the Thar Desert and the natural and vibrant colours of oasis and desert flora, 'The Deserted Blues' is a wide range of home products made by the use of different kinds of woods and terracotta which are handcrafted with utmost elegance by our artisans with modern fusion hand paintings involving a deserted theme and with a cactus symbolising the love and protection of mother nature. These products are made available in various categories involving wall clocks, wall hangings, nameplates, table lamps, tablewares, towel-holders, aroma diffusers, tea-light holders, incense stick holders, key-holders, mirrors, vases and decorative pots all with a base of turquoise blue colour to protect your environment and enhancing your minds with the stillness it requires. The 'The Deserted Blues' as a range of home products is essential for fulfilling the chime your home never imagined it could have and for instilling calmness in the vibrant yet exotic atmosphere that surrounds it.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Desert Owl-Jar Pack' from the collection 'The Deserted Blues' is a tableware set comprising of 1 salt shaker, 1 pepper shaker of 70 ML volume each and in brown and white colours, 1 owl-shaped toothpick holder in white and turquoise blue colour and a triangular base tray in dark brown colour which are hand-crafted elegantly in ceramic, terracotta and pinewood respectively. This tableware item is hand-painted and hand-glazed in dual tones with utmost grace by our artisans in desert flora art and is an ideal setting to be used for serving spice & pepper and holding your toothpicks. The 'Desert Owl-Jar Pack' as an exclusive home item can be used as a gifting option in housewarming parties and for setting the environment upright for some delightful and overwhelming experiences and gatherings at your abodes.
- Ideal for storing and serving salt & pepper and for holding toothpicks.
- Comes with 1 Salt Shaker, 1 Pepper Shaker, 1 Toothpick Holder, 1 Tray & 10 Toothpicks.
- Comes with a base tray to hold the shakers and toothpick holder together.
- The shakers are handmade in Ceramic, the toothpick holder in Terracotta & the tray in Pine Wood.
- Wipe with a damp cloth and refrain from direct contact of water.
- The shakers are food safe.
- Depicts handglazing done on the shakers in dual colors.
- Handmade Owl With Handglazed Shakers & Hand-painting In Desert Motifs.
- The toothpick holder depicts an hand-painted owl and the tray depicts hand-painted desert flora.
- The toothpick holder comes in the shape of an owl and the tray comes in triangular shape.
- The shakers are air tight as they come with a plastic lid at the bottom.
- This set is not dishwasher or microwave safe.
- The shakers come in Light Brown & White colour while the toothpick holder is hand-painted in White & Turquoise Blue and the tray in Dark Brown.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 7.7" (L), 7.7" (W), 2.8" (H),
TRAY: 7.7" (L), 7.7" (W), 0.8" (H),
SHAKER: 2.4" (L), 2.4" (W), 2.0" (H),
TOOTHPICK HOLDER: 2.3" (L), 2.3" (W), 2.5" (H) Inches in size.
- This product is part of our collection,"The Deserted Blues".
- The weight of the product is 418 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Handle with care.
2. Keep away from water.
3. Wipe with a damp cloth.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.