NAPKIN HOLDER: Sheesham Wood, TOOTHPICK HOLDER: Gular Wood
(L * W * H) = (5.5 * 3.7 * 4.1) Inch
NAPKIN HOLDER: Dark Brown, TOOTHPICK HOLDER: Yellow
1 Napkin Holder
- The toothpick holder is fixed with the napkin holder.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Wipe it with a piece of mildly wet cloth only.
- It is not dishwasher safe.
As the Sun slowly set against the horizon allowing the full moon to rise to its full glory, a new spark of radiance enveloped the sky. The night was embraced by the shine of the rain kissed sidewalks and the glistening, dazzling assemblage of the glittering stars sprinkled upon the dark canvas. The faint wind brushed against the delicate leaves and married the flowers like rhythmic poetry. In the serenade of the black splash of the sky, as the stars sung in infinite patterns, the ethereal owl sat majestically as the moonlight guided its way in the dark. In the dead of the night when we warmed our soul inside, the symbolic creature shone all night for as the most powerful nocturnal basking in the night serenity. The pure black shade of the night was its comfort and the dark velvet sky its warm blanket. As the rest of the world rested their tired souls after a day of labour, the owl guarded the neighbourhood with the company of a canopy of luminous stars decorated across the monochromatic beauty of the ocean of darkness.
The owl is a creature that holds spiritual, cultural and religious symbolism in nations and heritages across the globe. The 'Wooden Klassics: Owl Series' is a tribute to a creature that emits a pearl of wisdom that comes from within; the wisdom of the soul. With intricate details that will leave you awestruck with wonder, all the pieces have been specially hand-carved and handcrafted to add the essence of uniqueness in your home decor as every piece has a story of its own to narrate to the world. The pieces have been crafted with stunning Sheesham wood as the artisans pay homage to this glorious bird, radiating your house with warmth and positive energy that their dark brown shade brings to your lives. So, adopt the energy of the owl as your spirit animal and fill your house with wisdom, depth and meaning.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
'An Owl's Vibrance' fits into our tableware collection like the perfect missing puzzle piece. The majestic creature of an owl stands as the wisdom that one gathers from within. Having its presence in the traces of Greek mythology as the symbolism of Athena, the goddess of wisdom to being narrated generations after generations as a part of the Indian folklore, this bird has been known to exhibit femininity, wisdom, strength, patience and calmness; all of which this beautiful piece will welcome into the loving walls of your home. Handcrafted in the bold tone of dark brown with the finest quality Sheesham wood, the 'An Owl's Vibrance' is a handmade tissue holder that flaunts a radiating owl in the front, catching every pair of eyes to its direction, maintaining a sophisticated space for your essentials.
So, adopt the owl as your spirit animal and usher in newer and better things in life, creating a deeper connection with your soul and with your true self. "
- Perfect to be used a napkin holder to organise all your napkins at one place in a tidy manner.
- Bring this unique & authentic napkin holder to get a jaw dropping look by your guests.
- Perfect for any dining set up to hold toothpicks.
- The toothpick holders can also be used as a decorative showpieces & curios.
- Comes with 1 Napkin Holder and 1 Toothpick Holder.
- Made in Sheesham Wood.
- Handcrafted in Sheesham Wood.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
- Comes in Dark Brown Colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: Napkin Holder: (L * W * H) = (5.5 * 3.7 * 4.1), Toothpick Holder: (L * W * H) = (1.8 * 1.8 * 2.6) Inch in size.
Wipe it with a piece of mildly wet cloth only.