The 'Mint Chocolate' is a set of 2 studio pottery mugs each of 362 ML, handmade in Ceramic by skilled Indian artisans, ideal for having hot beverages like coffee, tea or milk with your loved ones. The set depicts triple hand glazing in 3 different colours with the middle layer displaying a terracotta-like finish. This set comes in semi-matte finish, is lead free as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Handmade Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1280 Degree Celsius with Terracotta like Matte Finish Layer at the center.
- The mugs depict beautiful amalgamation of 3 soothing colours of Mint Green, Earthen Brown & Cinnamon Brown.
- The mugs come in semi-matte finish.
- Ideal for having hot beverages like coffee, tea or milk with your loved ones.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is 100% lead free.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Hand Glazed & Handmade Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1280 Degree Celsius depicting Tri-Glazing.
- Comes in a triple tone of Mint Green, Earthen Brown & Cinnamon Brown colour.
- Comes in 4.9" (L), 3.6" (W), 3.4" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each mug is 362 ML.
- The weight of each mug is 365 grams.
- Comes with 2 Mugs.
Hand Glazed & Handmade Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1280 Degree Celsius depicting Tri-Glazing
(L * W * H) = (4.9 * 3.6 * 3.4) Inch
Mint Green, Earthen Brown & Cinnamon Brown
- Comes in a set of 2.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the studio glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1280 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent and sponge for cleaning.
2. Avoid using any Abrasive material on the ceramic.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSStoneware clay is manipulated by hand, It is then fired at temperatures of 1280 degree celsius. Later on, it is dipped in Green & Brown colours at the two ends respectively and doubly fired again to mature the glaze.
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.
Very good product, delivered on time!
Beautiful and nice item. But should improve package part. Out of 3 pieces I ordered 2 broken.
Very disappointed in the delivery system.
I was a little disappointed with the product as I didn't feel that it was worth the price I paid.
It is bigger size than I expected. Very nice.
It looks good but,the surface colour finishing looks dull .
I am still waiting for the ordered items. Not delivered to my address.
Nice product only one change can be done. The house name should not be in red Color instead it shd be in some Color which can be seen cleaely