Handcrafted in Ceramic depicting intricate Warli folk-art decals
(L * W * H) = (2.8 * 2.8 * 3.2) Inches
Ivory White and Black
6 Tea Glasses
- Comes in a set of 6.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The print on the product will not fade away.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
The ‘Whispers of Warli’ is a collection inspired by the descriptive folk-art style of the ancient and thriving Warli tribe of Maharashtra. Depicting narrative tales of everyday tasks, tribal life, harvest season, festivals and beliefs – this art form whispers a lyrical ode to the celebration of life. ‘Whispers of Warli’ collection is a tribute to the rich Warli artform that embodies the ethos of the Warli tribe and rich Indian heritage.
The ‘Whispers of Warli’ collection has been handcrafted skilfully in Ceramic by Indian artisans. The collection depicts beautiful Warli motifs of humans, animals, objects and nature drawn with geometric shapes that represent the Sun, Moon, mountains, trees and more. With black Warli art decals printed on a classic ivory white base, this collection of dining ware features everything from tea cups and mugs to serving ware, dinner sets and water jugs. This exquisite collection is the perfect ethnic addition to your home spaces to bring to your life a taste of the culture of India.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The ‘Whispers of Warli’ set of 6 tea glasses of 160 ml each from the ‘Whispers of Warli’ collection has been masterfully handcrafted in Ceramic by Indian artisans. Depicting the glorious, ancient Warli folk-art style, each tea glass has been perfectly printed with black decals of exquisite Warli motifs on an ivory white base. The elegant glaze adds a stunning glossy finish. They are excellent for serving chai or beverages of your choice. The glasses are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted by Indian artisans.
- The tea glasses have black Warli decals exquisitely printed onto them depicting everyday lives of the Warli tribe.
- Excellent for serving steaming chai or beverages of your choice.
- Perfect as a gift for housewarmings and the festive season.
- Depicts intricate traditional Warli motifs.
- Has a groove-like texture all over it.
- The tea glasses are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic depicting intricate Warli folk-art decals.
- Comes in an ivory white colour with black-coloured decals.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 2.8'' (L), 2.8'' (W), 3.2''(H) Inches in size.
- The volume of the tea glasses is 160 ml.
- The tea glasses belong to the 'Whispers of Warli' collection.
- Use mild detergent.
- Avoid using abrasive material for cleaning.