'Badamwari Bagheecha' Hand-Painted Ceramic Dinner Plates, Serving Bowls & Katoris (10 Pieces, Serving for 4, Microwave Safe)
Hand-Painted & Handcrafted depicting floral motifs
DINNER PLATES: (L * W * H) = (10.1 * 10.1 * 1.3), KATORIS: (L * W * H) = (4.1 * 4.1 * 2.0), SERVING BOWLS: (L * W * H) = (6.0 * 6.0 * 2.4) Inch
Light Yellow & White with floral motifs in Light Blue & Navy Blue
4 Dinner Plates, 4 Katoris, 2 Serving Bowls
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- Since the product is handpainted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1155 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
- Comes in a set of 4.
This Collection “Badamwari Bagheecha” is inspired by Badam Phool (almond flower), the blossoming of which marks the arrival of Spring season. These delicate foliage can be found in its namesake serene garden of Srinagar situated on foothills of Koh-e-Maran. Earlier celebrated with the much romantic picnic getaways and joyous ambience, this collection relives the mellow and tranquil nature of being present in the bagheecha of badamwari which resembles new year for Kashmiris and beckons the seasons ahead.
’Badamwari Bagh’ is a tableware collection that includes cups, mugs, soup bowls, serving bowls, plates, platters and katoris. Floral motifs and foliage have been hand-painted by the skilled artisans with much care and precision which makes this collection perfect for invoking elegant vibes.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The dinner plate with katoris from the collection 'Badamwari Bagheecha' are handcrafted in ceramic, inspired by Badam Phool (almond flower)
- the blossoming of which marks the arrival of Spring season. Ideal for serving meals to a single person, the dinner plate is ideal for serving main course meals and the katoris for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc. The products are made by grinding clay for 24 hours after which it is thrown onto a wheel & shaped. They are then hand-painted & finally they are glazed at 1155 degree Celsius in a kiln.
- Hand-painted in India by artisans.
- Inspired by Badam Phool (almond flower), the blossoming of which marks the arrival of Spring season.
- Perfect sets for your tableware collection and for serving meals as well as beverages.
- These dinner plates with katoris are ideal for serving meals to your family & guests.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Beautiful & delicate floral motifs have been hand-painted on a Light Yellow base.
- Ideal for serving meal to 4 people.
- The products are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- The dinner plates & katoris are handcrafted in ceramic.
- Hand-painted depicting floral motifs & patterns with hand-glazing done at a firing of 1155 degrees Celsius.
- Comes in Light Yellow & White combination with floral motifs in Light Blue & Navy Blue.
- Comes in the following dimensions: DINNER PLATES: (L * W * H) = (10.1 * 10.1 * 1.3), KATORIS: (L * W * H) = (4.1 * 4.1 * 2.0), SERVING BOWLS: (L * W * H) = (6.0 * 6.0 * 2.4) Inch.
- This product belongs to the ' Badamwari Bagheecha' collection.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Use Mild Detergent.
- Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
The size of the Hand-painted ceramic planter is small otherwise the quality is fine.
Very nice! I loved it! My friends bought me the Studio Pottery Soup Bowls during a housewarming. They are great for serving soups, broth, and custards.
One of the best hand painted coffee cups I have ever bought. These cups looks premium and have the best quality. Highly recommended.
This decorative wind chime is a beautiful addition to any home. It adds an artistic touch and can be displayed in any room of your house, or even outdoors!
Great Ceramic soup bowl! It keeps my soup hot for a long time and the design is beautiful. A great addition to my kitchenware.
Just love this Wooden hanging bird wind chime! It adds a lovely touch to my garden and the gentle sound is so relaxing.
This is awesome! My birds enjoy this hand-painted birdhouse because it feels comfortable to them. In addition, it looks great when hung in the living room.
It's an amazing piece of artwork. I have placed it on my pooja shelf, looks great.
I gifted these terracotta wall hangings to my friend on home warming occasions. She is very happy to have this. It's a simple, unique, and good piece of handicraft.
This Kathakali wall decor is a stunning piece of art, it makes an aesthetic appeal to my living room. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a statement piece that showcases the beauty of Indian culture and art.
I really like the pickle tray set quality was amazing and packing is good
This decorative wall hanging caught my attention because of how beautiful it looked. But it looks even so much better in my home and I don't know how that's possible. I absolutely love it! Glad I made the purchase.
I loved this wooden elephant frame in one go. Good quality product and beautifully handcrafted.
I am a big devotee of Gayatri Mata. So, this terracotta wall decoration worked perfectly for me. Continuously gives me energy and motivation.
Such a beautiful handcrafted and hand-painted wooden portrait is just amazing! I received a product safely without any damage. Go for it if you are looking for an extra-ordinary piece!