Designed to please the minimalist in you, the ‘Wooden Klassics – Chevron Chronicles' is inspired by the renowned ‘chevron’ motif. This ancient pattern is characterized by an inverted "V" design, with each side meeting at a point without any interruption. The genesis of this continuous intricate pattern dates back to 1800 BC in Greece where it was prominent in many art forms. Over the centuries, this pattern surged to popularity in several cultures, including that of India. Today, we see this pattern being used incessantly in architecture, fashion design and home décor. However, we rarely see it etched on wooden utility articles. Introducing their interpretation of the timeless chevron to wooden handicrafts, these Indian artisans have created an amalgamation of the East and West, by mixing the zig zag of the chevron with dainty crosses and florals.
Creating modern, minimalistic utility wares like serving trays, table organisers, and tissue box holders by hand from the finest quality Sheesham wood and Mango wood and decorated with burnt etchings of chevron and crosses. This collection is perfect for the modern chic lover, adding a woody, minimalistic vibe to your décor.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The utilitarian table organiser from the 'Wooden Klassics - Chevron Chronicles' collection has been handcrafted from the finest quality Sheesham wood and Mango wood by Indian Indian artisans. The table organiser has beautiful natural light brown rectangular patches, which have been etched by hand with chevron and dainty crosses. The Chevron Chronicles is inspired by the beatific and prominent chevron pattern, to create this stunning masterpiece. Minimalistic and modern, this table organiser is an essential for any household. Perfect to place around the house in workspaces or on desks and book shelves - it is a must-have to add a touch of elegance to your decor.
- Handcrafted by Indian artisans.
- Features elegant, dual-toned patches and exquisite handetched chevron detailing.
- Perfect table organiser for office spaces, study tables, kitchen or a living room accessory.
- Perfect to not only store and organise stationery, but also cutlery in the kitchen.
- Ideal as a gift during the festive season.
- Depicts an intricate burnt chevron design.
- The product is cuboid in shape.
- Comes with two compartments to store and organise stationery items for offices and study tables, or cutlery for kitchen spaces.
- Handcrafted from Sheesham and Mango wood.
- Handcrafted in wood patches of chevron detailing hand-etched by burning.
- The colour of the table organiser is a natural light and dark brown.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 5.2'' (L), 3.0'' (W), 4.4'' (H) Inches in size.
- The table organiser belongs to the 'Wooden Klassics - Chevron Chronicles' collection.
Handcrafted in wood with a chevron pattern hand-etched by burning.
Sheesham and Mango Wood
(L * W * H) = (5.2 * 3.0 * 4.4) Inches
Natural Light Brown and Dark Brown
1 Pen Stand
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- The product does not come with stationery as depicted in the picture.
Gently wipe with a damp cloth and let it air dry.