Ceramic Stoneware depicting Taj Mahal
(L * W * H) = (5.2 * 5.2 * 1.1) Inch
White with black motifs
2 Serving Dishes/Platters
- Comes in a set of 2.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The print will not fade away.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 850 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
- Does not come with the bowl as shown in the picture.
'Daawat-e-Taj' is a collection inspired by the Taj Mahal which Rabindranath Tagore described as “the dream of marble”. It is a symbol of love and affection that Emperor Shah Jahan built-in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Located on the banks of river Yamuna in Agra, the greenery that surrounds this marvellous monument increases its beauty ten-fold. Taj Mahal is truly one of the wonders of the world and the collection celebrates this wonderful love story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
'Daawat-e-Taj' is a collection of tableware that includes cups, mugs, kullads, glasses, tea sets, serving bowls, plates and katoris. Delicate floral decals along with motifs of Taj Mahal and portraits of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal have been applied with much care and precision by skilled artisans of India on a natural white base which makes this collection a true testament of pure love and affection.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The platters from the collection 'Daawat-e-Taj' are handmade in ceramic inspired by the Taj Mahal as a testament of love and come in natural White colour with Taj Mahal motifs. The platters come in a set of 2 and are microwave and dishwasher safe. It is ideal for serving snacks like biscuits, namkeens and cookies.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by Taj Mahal as a marvel of true love.
- Beautiful Taj Mahal motifs have been used to create an beautiful pattern.
- Ideal for serving snacks like biscuits, namkeen and cookies.
- Comes with 2 serving platters.
- The serving platters are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The serving platters are handcrafted in ceramic.
- Comes in a natural white base with the motif of Taj Mahal.
- Comes in 5.2" (L), 5.2" (W), 1.1" (H) Inch in size.
- The serving platters are a part of the collection 'Daawat-e-Taj'.
- The weight of the serving platters is 686 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.