Handmade & Handpainted
TOTAL (H) = (18.0), HOLDER (H * DIA) = (4.3 * 4.5) Inch
1 Tea Light Holder
- Comes with a detachable chain for hanging purpose.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
Delicately handmade in terracotta and skillfully hand-painted by craftspeople from the interiors of India, €˜The Glowing Matki€™ is a hanging tea-light holder, inspired from the ethnicity of traditional €˜matkis' or water carrier vessels that have been in use in rural Indian households for centuries and embellished with detailed geometric cut-work. Tea-lights or €˜diyas' have been lit in Indian villages from ancient times and this tea-light holder celebrates that tradition of light. The complementing rich azure blue on this holder beautifully adds to it€™s raw aesthetics and looks stunning when light falls softly through it, making delicate formations; swinging it as the breeze flows. The compact design, simple utility and the use of the beautiful blue on terracotta, carries with itself an aura of the vibrant colours of rural India and the warmth of the golden sunset on the rustic horizon to your favourite spaces, making them homely, cozy, radiating with rich Indian heritage. The tales of serenity handcrafted with love into this product are perfect for your tranquil happy evenings, outdoors and indoors alike.
- This vibrant matki shaped hanging tea-light holder is perfect to be put up in a living room, bedroom, verandah or balcony to add an ethnic touch to your home.
- Light diffuses from the elegant & detailed cutwork that has been done on the tea-light holder.
- Handcrafted in Terracotta.
- Hand-Painted in Azure Blue.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 18.0" (H),
HOLDER: 4.3" (H), 4.5" (Dia) Inch in size.
- It will definitely add a striking vibrant glow to the interiors of your home.