Hand-Painted with Vintage Village Scenery
(L * W * H) = (4.0 * 4.0 * 9.6) Inch
Blue & White
1 Oil Bottle
- Comes with 1 Oil Bottle.
- The hand-painting on the product will not wear away.
- As this product is handcrafted, there might be a slight colour or design variation, which is natural and makes the product unique.
Vibing Village’ is an Oil Bottle and is tableware, handcrafted in the interiors of Uttar Pradesh, inspired from a bygone era of a beautiful oceanside country; beaches with yellow-white sand touching the beautiful blue waters of the Atlantic and Mediterranean. The body of the cylindrical Oil Bottle is especially handpainted with a mixture of shades of faint and prominent blue, making it an epitome of a soothing scene from an undisturbed village setting. Indian craftspeople have crafted ‘Vibing Village’ by hand, with so much love, to transport us back to times of enchanting wandering in a thriving historic sea-side country, to your table tops and favourite home and kitchen spaces.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Taking inspiration from a village located in the outskirts of Kerala, 'Vibing Village' is handcrafted in Ceramic and handpainted portraying the calm, peaceful life of a village, away from the hustle and interruptions of the city life.
- This product is a fancy storage container for storing oil and is perfect tableware that will keep your kitchen and tables organized.
- This product can also be used as a storage bottle for oil, liquid products, etc.
- The Oil bottle comes with a handpainted pattern of a village scenery with shades of blue and azure along with a background of an off-white shade.
- The oil bottle is of a cylindrical shape and comes with a button cap, sealing the edges for preventing spills.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Hand-painted with vintage village scenery.
- Comes in a mixture of Blue and white.
- Comes in: (L * W * H) = (4.0 * 4.0 * 9.6) Inch
- Gently clean with a soft, dry cloth.