Handcrafted & Hand-painted
(L * W * H) = (8.6 * 1.5 * 16.7) Inch
Black & Turquoise Blue
1 Kitchen Chalkboard
- You need to put 1 nail to hang the chalkboard over it.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
The long-awaited wanderer in one of our artisans suddenly yearned for a small trip to "˜The Great Indian Desert"™ of Thar in the north-western part of the Indian Subcontinent. There he wondered how the desert attained existence without sensing the presence of its tranquillity in its agonising and beautiful capital in the form of a green and blue coloured wondrous region of an oasis in the middle of the sandhills. And with this, the unconventional style of hand-painting that existed bought with it in his mind the limitless intuitions and visions of the infinite creations of nature. One such thought was inspired by the design of a cactus which symbolised its sustenance by the water stored in them which help them survive in the arid regions such as the Marusthali region of the desert. A desert that provides recreational value whilst festivals celebrated with great zest and zeal is a hub for our imaginative artists who prepare specific art designs using their conceptualized and alluring ideas and techniques with the help of basic painting materials and introduce to the contemporary world the undiscovered laws of nature.
Inspired by the artisan"™s trip to the Thar Desert and the natural and vibrant colours of oasis and desert flora, 'The Deserted Blues' is a wide range of home products made by the use of different kinds of woods and terracotta which are handcrafted with utmost elegance by our artisans with modern fusion hand paintings involving a deserted theme and with a cactus symbolising the love and protection of mother nature. These products are made available in various categories involving wall clocks, wall hangings, nameplates, table lamps, tablewares, towel-holders, aroma diffusers, tea-light holders, incense stick holders, key-holders, mirrors, vases and decorative pots all with a base of turquoise blue colour to protect your environment and enhancing your minds with the stillness it requires. The 'The Deserted Blues' as a range of home products is essential for fulfilling the chime your home never imagined it could have and for instilling calmness in the vibrant yet exotic atmosphere that surrounds it.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Turquoise Blue Hand-painted' from collection 'The Deserted Blues' is a kitchen chalk board handcrafted in pine wood and hand-painted by skilled artisans of India. It comes in a rectangular shape with beautiful hand-painting done on a turquoise blue base and has a hook for hanging purpose. It can be hung in the kids' room, study room or office and is ideal for drawing or writing notes, reminders, signs etc.
- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- The chalkboard comes in shape of a platter, hand-painted with turquoise coloured frame.
- Comes with a chalk holder at the bottom.
- Ideal to be hung in your kitchen for writing daily meal menus or schedules, daily chores, to-do list or a grocery shopping list for the family.
- Can also be hung in your living room for playing games like Pictionary with your loves ones and friends during parties and hangouts.
- Can also be used in restuarants, cafes, shops for writing menus, specialities and daily offers and in offices for writing any important notices.
- Also acts as a wall décor.
- Can also be used in kids room or study room.
- The chalk can be easily wiped with a mildly wet cloth.
- Comes with 1 hole at the top and 1 thread at the back for hanging.
- Handcrafted in Pine wood.
- Handcrafted & Hand-painted.
- Comes in black & turquoise blue colour.
- Comes in 8.6" (L), 1.5" (W), 16.7" (H) Inch in size.
- The weight of the chalkboard is 1067 grams.
- Comes with 1 Kitchen Chalkboard.
1. Gently clean the hand-painted area with a soft dry cloth.
2. The slate area can be cleaned gently with a mildly wet cloth.
3. Avoid scrubbing the chalkboard.
4. Handle with care.