Inspired by the Warli Tribe of Maharashtra, these Wall Plates represent the way of life of the Warli People. Despite being a foot's distance away from the metropolitan city and the Modern ways of the people of Mumbai, the Warli tribe Shun all western urbanization and live in harmony with the nature.
While designing these plates our artisans kept in mind the Way of life of the Warli People and the Hand painting represents just that. Despite Whatever is going on in the outside world which represents the outer layers the inner layer or the Warli people keep leading their life in their own way, following their own traditions.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This beautiful Wall Décor set from the collection 'The Warli Tales' is handmade in Terracotta and has been carefully hand-painted by our Artisans in the theme colour of Red with multicolour patterns in layers. The Innermost Layer of Warli Art represents how we Humans should live in harmony with nature and the uncountable benefits of that. These set of 2 wall decors are ideal for hanging and can also be used for display on the side table.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra.
- The wall décor set depicts tribal dancers in Warli Art and are hand-painted in contrasting colours.
- Handmade In Terracotta.
- Comes with 2 Wall Décors.
- These are ideal to be used as wall décor pieces for your home and office.
- They are sure to make any empty walls look magnificent.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The Wall Décor set comes in round shape.
- Comes in Crimson red with Multicolour hand-painting.
- Comes in 8.4" (L), 1.0" (W), 8.4" (H) Inches.
- The weight of the wall décor set is 630 grams.
Handmade and Hand-painted with beautiful Warli Art
(L * W * H) = (8.4 * 1.0 * 8.4) Inch
Crimson red with Multicolour Hand-painting
2 Wall Décors
- Comes in a set of 2.
- As this product is handmade there might be slight colour, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Handle with care.
2. Keep away from water.
3. Clean with a soft dry cloth only.
Purchased these plates recently and it's a real treat to have them in my collection. Just holding them brings a sunshine and happy effect. Always vocalforlocal 🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
Namaste!!! Decorative and quirky.
Nicely packaged and prompt delivery.
Amazing collection of this types of Handia 👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️love this product.
Worth buying product 👍👍👍
It was a birthday gift for a friend and he just loved it.
The birds haven’t noticed it yet but I love it! Simple. Well crafted. Clever design.
I bought a set of 2 of these and people are so quick to notice them and compliment them. Excellent quality and value.
Bought a set of 4. Beautifully made. Exactly what I ordered. Prompt delivery and packing was excellent.
The tea cups were too large and the serving plates too small. A trifle disappointed.
The product came in excellent packaging. Love it.
Loved the art and finish with the exact colors as the pictures 😍
The mirror frame is pretty but the size mentioned is inclusive of the frame and hence the mirror is much smaller than you expect.
I would like to return my item as it’s defected. I checked the item in front of the delivery guy and he asked me to return the item via this site. so please tell me how to do so
Looks so pretty! Came with the screws in a pouch, easy to instal!
I recently purchased Moroccan floral hand painted dinner set n same pattern mugs. It was an absolute smooth process of purchasing and all queries were promptly answered. The product was delivered on time and I loved the whole set. Thank you to the team at Exclusive lane.