COLOUR: Blue, White & Yellow
ART TYPE: Handpainted With Moroccon Pattern
‘The Two Morocco Pod’ from the collection ‘The 90’s Shores of Morocco’, is a uniquely artistic planter, handcrafted in the interiors of Uttar Pradesh, inspired from a bygone era of a beautiful oceanside country; beaches with a yellow-white sand touching the beautiful blue waters of the Atlantic and Mediterranean. The story of the mystic land of Morocco, with a signature language of geometric motifs used in traditional art and architecture, is translated into ceramic, with an indigenous Moroc-can geometric pattern on a white base hand-painted in ocean-blue of the tapered round planter, while sand yellow is used as an accent on the rim, capturing the essence of Moroccan seasides enigmatically into a home decor product. Indian craftspeople have crafted ‘The Morocco Pod’ by hand, with so much love, to transport us back to times of enchanting wandering in a thriving historic seaside country, to your table tops and favourite home spaces.
- Comes in a set of 2.
- Can be used as a Planter cum Decorative Pot for Planting and Garden Décor.
- There is a drainage hole at the bottom to drain excess water and allow adequate air for the roots of the plant.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Hand-Painted With Moroccan Pattern.
- Comes in Blue, White and Yellow Color.
- Comes in 4.4" (H), 4.5" (DIA) in size.
- Volume of the Planter is 600 ML.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh