Handcrafted Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1200 Degrees Celsius
(L * W * H) = (9.8 * 6.3 * 2.3) Inch
Emerald Green, Golden & Cream
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
The 'Banana Collective' is a collection inspired by the age old tradition of eating food on banana leaves in the Southern states of India has gained attention globally because not only it is eco-friendly, but it is also very healthy as the banana leaves are known to kill any germs present in the food. The banana plant is considered to be very important amongst the locals with each and every component of it used in various products; the fruit is also often used in the form of fritters and chips, the leaves are used in the form of plates and the plant is an essential pre-requisite for almost every auspicious occasion. The south of India is also famous for its beautiful coastal regions- the golden sand, scintillating bluish-emerald sea and the lush forests that make them a visual treat which truly reflect in our beautiful collection.
The 'Banana Collective' is a collection of unique serving platters which are handmade in Ceramic in the shape of leaves by the skilled artisans of India with much care, precision and beautifully handglazed to create unique sprinkled and ombré patterns on these platters visualizing the sceneries from the coastal areas to stand out on your dining table and to impress your guests. The collection aims to bring about an earthy feel to your palette while giving you a true tropical feel.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The ‘Banana Leaf’ from the collection ‘The Banana Collective’, is a Platter handmade in Ceramic by Indian artisans, ideal to be used for serving appetizer and snacks to your guests or for serving fruits, salads, rice, noodles etc. The set is hand glazed and it is double fired at a temperature of 1200 degrees Celsius. The set is colored in a dual tone and a leaf pattern in the shape of a banana leaf and comes in a glossy finish. This platter is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the age-old tradition of eating food on banana leaves in South India.
- Comes in the shape of a banana leaf, depicting beautiful veins of the leaf.
- The colors are inspired by the beautiful amalgamation of the sea and sand and the hues created by the rays of the sun in an ombre pattern.
- Ideal for serving appetizers, snacks and semi-liquid food items to your guests.
- Comes with 1 Platter.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Handmade In The Shape Of a Banana Leaf depicting a Spotted Pattern with Hand Glazed Studio Pottery Double Fired At 1200 Degrees Celsius
- Comes in Emerald Green, Golden & Cream color.
- Comes in 9.8" (L), 6.3" (W), 2.3" (H) Inch in size.
- The serving platter is a part of the collection, 'The Banana Collective'.
- The weight of the serving platter is 563 grams.
1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using any Abrasive material on the ceramic.