The hut collection is a representation of an old and rustic village in South India, hand-painted by Victor & his team residing in Puducherry. The spread of huts, with its picturesque triangular shapes and equally symmetrical windows, captures the many views of a serene Puducherry village. The constant chitter-chatter of the crowded market, with cacophonies of shouting vendors, and the primitive tree near the tranquil house are both embellished with birds in the sky and green fields on the land. The Bright red strokes of yellow and green sun drops and makes an abrasive patter on the surface of clay. The paintings on these designs remind us of the simplicity of village life and the placid vibes of the dreamy moon.
The collection consists of tea and coffee cups in different design, dinner plates and food bowls, chutney and hand bowls, and other home accessories such as bathroom dispensers and flower vase. The collection is unique in the sense that each and every product is hand painted by an Artisan and has nuances of his painting language. No two designs are similar and minute variations in the design is what makes these items a perfect addition to your homes and kitchen.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The soup bowls and spoons from the collection 'Strokes of Paint
- The Hut Collection' are handcrafted in ceramic and come in a set of 4. The soup bowls come in 260 ml and are microwave and dishwasher safe. This set is ideal to serve soups and ramen. it can also be used to serve breakfast cereal.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Each piece depicts beautiful and detailed hand-painted objects like huts, trees, birds etc.
- Ideal for serving 4 people.
- Ideal for serving soup, ramen or thukpa.
- Can also be used to serve cereals, noodles, maggi, etc.
- Comes with 4 Soup Bowls & 4 Soup Spoons.
- This set is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The soup bowls & spoons are handcrafted in ceramic.
- Hand-painted in a hut pattern.
- Comes in multiple colours.
- Comes in the following dimensions: BOWLS: 4.2" (L), 4.2" (W), 2.4" (H), SPOONS: 5.3" (L), 1.7" (W) Inch in size.
- The volume of each Soup Bowl is 260 ml.
- The soup bowls & spoons are a part of the collection 'Strokes Of Paint
- The Hut Collection'.
- The weight of the soup bowls & spoons is 1240 grams.
Handpainted With Hut Pattern
SOUP BOWLS: (L * W * H) = (4.2 * 4.2 * 2.4), SPOONS: (L * W) = (5.3 * 1.7) Inch
4 Soup Bowls, 4 Spoons
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- As this product is handmade & hand-painted, there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSHandle with care.
Dear Exclusivelane, thnx for the wonderful product. I love the quality and its design. Will love to shop again.
It adds a beautiful touch to my over all interior theme. Not too imposing but powerful presence. Love it
I like it. And I use it. It is convenient
Purchased these plates recently and it's a real treat to have them in my collection. Just holding them brings a sunshine and happy effect. Always vocalforlocal 🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
Namaste!!! Decorative and quirky.
Nicely packaged and prompt delivery.
Amazing collection of this types of Handia 👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️love this product.
Worth buying product 👍👍👍
It was a birthday gift for a friend and he just loved it.
The birds haven’t noticed it yet but I love it! Simple. Well crafted. Clever design.
I bought a set of 2 of these and people are so quick to notice them and compliment them. Excellent quality and value.
Bought a set of 4. Beautifully made. Exactly what I ordered. Prompt delivery and packing was excellent.
The tea cups were too large and the serving plates too small. A trifle disappointed.
The product came in excellent packaging. Love it.
Loved the art and finish with the exact colors as the pictures 😍
The mirror frame is pretty but the size mentioned is inclusive of the frame and hence the mirror is much smaller than you expect.