Hand-painted depicting a check pattern
JAR: Ceramic, LID: Sheesham Wood & Ceramic
(L * W * H) = (3.8 * 3.8 * 5.2) Inch
JAR: Fire Yellow & Off-White, LID: Brown & Off-White
1 Jar with Lid
- The jar is airtight.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Does not come with the bowl.
‘Shatranj Manch’ is a collection inspired by the game of chaturanga, or chess as we know it today. Originated 2000 years ago in India, chess gained worldwide popularity over time, thanks to the silk route traders and the Mughal rulers. The versatility of the game allowed people to modify it according to their understanding, therefore every Asian country has its version of chess. It is fair to say that it invokes a feeling of peace and calm and has always brought people closer. This collection is a calming combination of fire yellow, which invokes a feeling of warmth and happiness, and off-white that signifies purity and innocence.
‘Shatranj Manch’ is a collection of tableware, garden décor and bath-ware comprising coasters, trivets, storage jars, serving bowls, mugs, salt & pepper shakers, bottle openers, cutlery, planters, soap dispensers and toothbrush holders. The alluring check pattern is hand-painted by skilled artisans of India on these products, which are handmade in ceramic with much care and precision ideal for your dining table along with indoor and outdoor décor. Wouldn’t you like a piece of such tranquillity in your home to liven up the aura of your house?
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The jar from the collection 'Shatranj Manch' is handmade in ceramic in beautiful check pattern inspired by the game of chess. This jar can be used for storing candies, toffees, knick-knacks, etc. It can also be used as a pen-stand or a cutlery stand and can be used for miniature flower arrangements.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- The checkered pattern is inspired by the game of chess.
- Handpainted in fire yellow & off-white colours depicting a checkered pattern.
- Ideal to be used as a multi-utility jar or container for storing candies, toffees, munchies or dry condiments like cardamom, clove, etc.
- Can also be used to store your day to day knick-knacks, stationery and cutlery.
- This decorative jar is ideal to be used in kitchen or on the dining table.
- Can also be used for miniature flower arrangements.
- Comes in a checkered pattern with fire yellow & off-white colours and black lining.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- This jar air-tight.
- The jar is microwave and dishwasher safe while the lid is neither microwave nor dishwasher safe.
- The product is 100% lead free.
- The jar is handcrafted in Ceramic and the lid in Sheesham Wood & Ceramic.
- Depicts Hand-painted check pattern.
- The jar comes in fire yellow and off-white with black lining and the lid comes in brown and a off-white knob.
- Comes in 3.8" (L), 3.8" (W), 5.2" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of the jar is 500 ML.
- The Jar is part of the collection 'Shatranj Manch'.
- The weight of the jar is 462 grams.
- Comes with 1 jar & lid.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Handle with care.
2. Keep the lid away from water.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.