The collection 'Shades of a Leaf' is inspired by the Autumn Season in the Valleys of Kashmir. During this season, the entire valley turns into a mesmerizing Walnut color which gives this period its famous name as the Golden Season of Kashmir. The Leaves transform to delicate colors, the fallen leaves create a Blanket over the terrain and Sweet light breeze rushes the leaves in every direction, all the while creating a calming fragrance. This Collection tries to justify that majestic scenery onto the products.
Hand-painted by Indian artisans, these products are inspired by the contrasting colors of leaves during the Autumn Season in Kashmir. Comprising of wall hangings, table lamps, pickle holders, kullads, napkin holders, and many other aesthetically pleasing pieces, this collection sums up the spirit of Autumn in Kashmir into these exemplary products so that whenever you look at them you remember the elegance of nature.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Inspired by the ‘Shades of a Leaf’ during the autumn season in the valleys of Kashmir, these Coasters are Hand-painted in the technique of Terracotta. The leaf pattern derives its influence from the deep forest areas of Kashmir. The golden-brown color represents the blanket created by the fallen leaves during the autumn season. These Coasters are a marvelous combination of sophistication and aesthetics, assuring to please the eye of the viewer. Perfect set of coasters to rest your beverages upon & protect the surface of your table.
- Handmade & hand-painted in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the Shades of a leaf during the autumn season in Kashmir
- Hand-painted Leaf in delicate Autumn Colours of Kashmir along with a Golden-Brown background representing the Blanket of fallen Leaves, make this product one of a kind.
- Comes with 4 Coasters.
- Perfect set of coasters to rest your beverages upon & protect the surface of your table.
- Can also be used to serve beverages of your choice.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The coasters are handcrafted in terracotta.
- Comes in Light Brown color.
- Comes in 4.1" (L), 4.1" (W), 0.6" (H) Inches.
- The weight of the coasters is 400 grams.
Hand-Painted & Handcrafted depicting a vibrant foliage
(L * W * H) = (4.1 * 4.1 * 0.6) Inch
- Comes in a set of 4.
- The Cup is not included.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently clean with a soft damp cloth.
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.