Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1180 degree celsius
(L * W * H) = (3.7 * 3.7 * 8.1) Inches
Light and Dark Azure Blue
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Due to the firing at 1180 degree celsius & the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product.
The ‘Sapphire Swirl’ is a collection inspired by the swirling brilliance of water and its various forms. From magnificent whirlpools that twirl in oceans to sharp, freezing icicles – water has countless incarnations. If tornadoes, snowflakes, and ocean waves could write their own history, they could explain the whole universe to us. Paying homage to the unnerving and raw beauty of these creations of water, this collection aims to encapsulate their spirit and immortalize their splendid glory.
Handcrafted in Ceramic by skilful artisans, the ‘Sapphire Swirl’ collection features an assortment of dining ware, all hand glazed in stunning dual-tones of azure blue. Each ware has been masterfully designed with a variety of textures. From dinner plates with hypnotising concentric circles, to bowls mugs, glasses and bottles that seem to be dripping in icicles made of sapphire – the ‘Sapphire Swirl’ collection is edgy and modern, adding the elegance of a brilliant sapphire blue to your dining spaces.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The ‘Sapphire Swirl’ vase of 680 ml from the ‘Sapphire Swirl’ collection has been masterfully handcrafted from Ceramic and beautifully hand glazed by Indian artisans. Depicting the glorious incarnations of water – from whirlpools to icicles, the vase has been perfectly hand glazed in dual-tones of a striking azure blue colour and has a unique grooved texture. The ethereal glaze adds a stunning glossy finish. It is ideal for displaying fresh flowers and dried bouquets and also doubles as a charming decorative showpiece. It is a great gifting option for housewarmings and the festive season.
- Hand Glazed Studio Pottery by Indian Artisans.
- Inspired by the various brilliant incarnations of water - from ripples and stormy whirpools to chilling icicles.
- The product is skilfully hand glazed in dual-tones of blue with a unique grooved pattern inspired by water and its many magnificent incarnations.
- Ideal for displaying fresh flowers or decorative bouquets.
- Also perfect as a decorative showpiece.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Depicts a grooved texture on a dual-toned blue background.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1180 degree celsius.
- Comes in light and dark azure blue.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 3.7" (L), 3.7" (W), 8.1" (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of the vase is 680 ml.
- The vase belongs to the 'Sapphire Swirl' collection.
1. Use mild detergent.
2. Avoid using abrasive material for cleaning.