Hand-painted Depicting a Unique Inverted Chevron Pattern with Handglazing done at a firing of 1200 degree celsius
SOAP DISPENSER: (L * W * H) = (3.5 * 3.5 * 6.5), TOOTHBRUSH HOLDER: (L * W * H) = (5.5 * 3.5 * 3.9), SOAP TRAY: (L * W * H) = (5.7 * 3.7 * 1.6) Inch
Red & White
1 Liquid Soap Dispenser, 1 Soap Tray and 1 Toothbrush & Paste Holder
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
- The print on the product will not fade away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
Red Chevrons' is a collection inspired by a very striking and seamless zig-zag geometric pattern known as Chevron. This ancient pattern is characterized by an inverted "V" design, with each side meeting at a point without any interruption. The genesis of this continuous intricate pattern dates back to 1800 BC in Greece where it was prominent in many art forms. Over the centuries, this pattern surged to popularity in several cultures, including that of India. Some exemplary examples where Chevron pattern can be seen in India include the famous Udaipur Palace in Rajasthan, the regal attires of Indian tribals, and the arrows used by Archers of Gond and Baiga tribe. Keeping this in mind, adroit artisans from our country have captured an essence of this ancient art and vividly portrayed that in our collection with a hint of Indian touch.
The 'Red Chevrons' is a collection of tableware and kitchen accessories that include mugs, cups, katoris, dinner sets, bowls, plates, platters, planters, and more. Highly skilled artisans of India have hand-painted this intricate chevron pattern to capture its traditional essence while also highlighting its wide presence in India. Handmade in ceramic with much care and precision, this range comes in contrasting red motifs on a white base and is ideal to be placed in your living room, kitchen, or bathroom. These placid designs with their artistic and utilitarian value indeed create an everlasting impression.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This product from the collection 'Red Chevrons', is a set of 1 Soap Dispenser, 1 Tooth Brush Holder & 1 Soap Dish, handmade & handglazed in Ceramic by Indian artisans, is an ideal set of accessories for your bathrooms. The items in the set are ideal to be used for dispensing liquid soap or lotions and to hold your bathroom essentials such as toothpaste, toothbrush, etc. and which can also act as a stationary or cutlery holder at times of requirement. The set is hand-painted with beautiful red colour on a base of white while depicting beautiful inverted Chevron pattern and comes in a glossy finish.
- Hand-crafted and Hand-painted in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the red shades of the evening sky, with complementary monochromatic patterns.
- These products can be kept in your bathrooms to hold your sanitary essentials.
- The dispenser can be used to dispense liquid soap or lotions and the soap tray and toothbrush & Paste holder can be used to hold your bathroom essentials such as soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.
- It can also be used as to customize your bathrrom spaces.
- It consists of zig-zag monochromatic red chevron patterns on Ceramic.
- Hand-crafted red patterns on Ceramic material.
- Hand-painted Depicting a Unique Inverted Chevron Pattern with Handglazing done at a firing of 1200 degree celsius.
- Comes in a Red and White shade.
- Comes in the following dimensions: SOAP DISPENSER: (L * W * H) = (3.5 * 3.5 * 6.5), TOOTHBRUSH HOLDER: (L * W * H) = (5.5 * 3.5 * 3.9), SOAP TRAY: (L * W * H) = (5.7 * 3.7 * 1.6) Inch.
- The product is a part of the 'Red Chevrons' collection.
- Avoid using abrasive material for cleaning.