Hand-painted Depicting a Unique Inverted Chevron Pattern with Handglazing done at a firing of 1200 degree celsius
(L * W * H) = (10.5 * 8.0 * 1.2) Inch
Red & White
4 Serving Platters
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
- The print on the product will not fade away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
Red Chevrons' is a collection inspired by a very striking and seamless zig-zag geometric pattern known as Chevron. This ancient pattern is characterized by an inverted "V" design, with each side meeting at a point without any interruption. The genesis of this continuous intricate pattern dates back to 1800 BC in Greece where it was prominent in many art forms. Over the centuries, this pattern surged to popularity in several cultures, including that of India. Some exemplary examples where Chevron pattern can be seen in India include the famous Udaipur Palace in Rajasthan, the regal attires of Indian tribals, and the arrows used by Archers of Gond and Baiga tribe. Keeping this in mind, adroit artisans from our country have captured an essence of this ancient art and vividly portrayed that in our collection with a hint of Indian touch.
The 'Red Chevrons' is a collection of tableware and kitchen accessories that include mugs, cups, katoris, dinner sets, bowls, plates, platters, planters, and more. Highly skilled artisans of India have hand-painted this intricate chevron pattern to capture its traditional essence while also highlighting its wide presence in India. Handmade in ceramic with much care and precision, this range comes in contrasting red motifs on a white base and is ideal to be placed in your living room, kitchen, or bathroom. These placid designs with their artistic and utilitarian value indeed create an everlasting impression.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This product from the collection 'Red Chevrons', is a set of 4 serving platters handmade & handglazed in Ceramic by skilled Indian artisans, ideal for serving large or main meals to your guests. The set comes in a unique shape and is hand-painted with beautiful red colour on a base of white while depicting beautiful inverted Chevron pattern and comes in a glossy finish. This set is lead free as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Hand-crafted and Hand-painted in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the red shades of the evening sky, with complementary monochromatic patterns.
- This tableware product is an essential for your dinner tables and kitchenware.
- This stylish serving platter is a dinner table essential to serve your starters.
- It can also be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties and festivities.
- It consists of zig-zag monochromatic red chevron patterns on Ceramic.
- Hand-crafted red patterns on Ceramic material.
- Hand-painted Depicting a Unique Inverted Chevron Pattern with Handglazing done at a firing of 1200 degree celsius.
- Comes in a Red and White shade.
- Comes in the following dimensions: (L * W * H) = (10.5 * 8.0 * 1.2) Inch.
- The product is a part of the 'Red Chevrons' collection.
- Use mild detergent.
- Avoid using abrasive material for cleaning.