Handcrafted and Handpainted with traditional Rajasthani Motifs
(L * W * H) = (8.4 * 8.4 * 14.3) Inch
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
A classic representation of the sweet sound of sarangi playing in the serene villages of Rajasthan as the village folk begin their cultural festivities around a blazing bonfire under the starlit night, this collection is inspired from the eternally beautiful art, dance, and music compositions of the local and tribal communities of Rajasthan. Handcrafted by Indian artisans and ideal for decorating your house, every element of The Banjara Tales collection radiates with the scent of rural farmlands, refreshing traditional beats, and auspicious colours. Complete with an authentic depiction of the men, women, animals, and symbolic gods found in traditional Rajasthani culture, you will find yourself transported to this magnificent Indian state in no time.
The collection comprises extraordinary curios, unique key holders, beautiful tea light and aroma diffusers, and exquisite wall decor to add an everlasting charm to any space it is placed in. Vibrant in colours and embellished with intricate hand-painted motifs, the products in this collection are perfect to add another cultural gem to a traditional home setting or a dash of Indian fusion to the modern home. If you are looking for a memorable gift for your loved ones, your search ends here and in such exciting fashion because this collection is the true celebration of art and culture and will leave you and your loved ones mesmerised with the Rajasthani heritage and grace.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Rajasthani Kalbeliya Folk Dancing Girl' of the 'Reflections of Rajasthan' collection is an exquisite showpiece decoration inspired by the mesmerizing art forms and styles of the traditional Rajasthani folk musicians.This marvellous showpiece signifies the rich, traditional folk artists and dancers which are an unseparable part of the Rajasthani culture. Handpainted vibrantly with multicoloured touch, this piece of art is handcrafted on Iron. A perfect decorative piece to brighten up your homes with vibrantly painted hues, adding a dash of folk music and traditional essence which will surely brighten up your living space.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans.
- Depicts beautifully painted Rajasthani Kalbeliya Folk Dance Girl dancing.
- This exquisite showpiece is inspired by the ethnic Rajasthani folk musicians and dancers.
- Can be placed on side tables, drawing room tables and shelves.
- Perfect decorative Showpiece for your living room, tables and shelves.
- Ideal as a gift for housewarming parties and festivals.
- Depicts intricate multicoloured traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- This showpiece is a figurine inspired by the Rajasthani folk musicians and dancers.
- Can be placed anywhere in your living room or on shelves to add an ethnic element to your décor aesthetic.
- Handcrafted in Iron.
- Handcrafted and handpainted with traditional Rajasthani motifs in Iron.
- Comes in multicoloured, vibrantly painted shades.
- Comes in the following dimensions: (L * W * H) = (8.4 * 8.4 * 14.3) Inch
- The product is a part of the 'Reflections of Rajasthan' collection.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Gently clean with a dry cotton cloth.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.