Handcrafted and Handpainted with traditional Rajasthani Motifs
(L * W * H) = (6.5 * 4.0 * 17.1) Inch
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
’Songs of the Homeland’ collection is inspired by generations of wandering folk-musicians native to Rajasthan. Clad in their traditional colorful dhotis and turbans, sometimes adorning majestic moustaches these magnificent composers conjure bewitching tunes with their assortment of classical Indian Instruments. With songs on countless themes from lost love to the onset of monsoon, the folk music of these travelling troupes is an ages-old tradition that makes the entire country sway to its rhythms rooted in cultural heritage. Legends claim that their music can bring to life entire forests and make water springs sprout from droughted lands. The amalgamation of their melodious voices with the sound of their instruments – dhols, tablas, flutes and nagaras, is a sight to behold.
Bringing the staggering brilliance of these musicians to your homes, our artisans have masterfully crafted figurines depicting various musicians, wearing intricately hand-painted festive attires. These ornamental models have been handcrafted by artisans out of iron. Perfect to place on tables, shelves and as Showpieces, these exquisite curious will liven up your homes with the vibrant rhythmic beats of their homeland.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Rajasthani Folk Singer' of the 'Songs of the Homeland' collection is an exquisite wall hanging inspired by the mesmerizing art forms and styles of the traditional Rajasthani folk musicians. This marvellous showpiece signifies the rich, traditional folk artists and dancers who are an inseparable part of the Rajasthani culture. Handpainted vibrantly with multicoloured touch, this piece of art is handcrafted on Iron. The figurine can be seen wearing brightly coloured attires which is a part of the tradition. A perfect showpiece to brighten up your homes with vibrantly painted hues, adding a dash of folk music and traditional essence which will surely brighten up your living space.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans.
- Depicts beautifully hand-painted Rajasthani Folk Singer singing.
- This exquisite showpiece is inspired by the ethnic Rajasthani folk musicians and dancers.
- Can be placed on side tables, drawing room tables and shelves.
- Perfect decorative Showpiece for your living room, tables and shelves.
- Ideal as a gift for housewarming parties and festivals.
- Depicts intricate multicoloured traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- This showpiece is a figurine inspired by the Rajasthani folk musicians and dancers.
- Can be placed anywhere in your living room or on shelves to add an ethnic element to your décor aesthetic.
- Handcrafted in Iron.
- Handcrafted and handpainted with traditional Rajasthani motifs in Iron.
- Comes in multicoloured, vibrantly painted shades.
- Comes in the following dimensions: (L * W * H) = (6.5 * 4.0 * 17.1) Inch
- The product is a part of the 'Songs of the Homeland' collection.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Gently clean with a dry cotton cloth.
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.