‘Peacock Boulevard’ is a collection inspired by a peacock’s flight in the forest. Imagine, walking on a nature trail in the wilderness where the soil is still moist from the previous night’s showers and the cool breeze gently caressing your face as you walk through. As you walk, you see a peacock strutting around in all its glory and behold! It majestically unfurls its bewildering feathers signifying integrity, truth, honour, and self-love. Seeing such a glorious sight in the sheer wilderness will make your day and bring you positivity. In this collection, caramel brown and sea green colours brilliantly capture the warm earthen tones of the moist soil that bring in a burst of freshness and abstract peacock feathers to bring in good luck and longevity.
‘Peacock Boulevard’ is a collection of tableware that includes cups, mugs, soup bowls, serving bowls, plates, katoris and vases. Striking abstract feathers have been hand-engraved by skilled artisans of India on these products with much care and precision on a caramel brown base with sea green colour sprayed on the edges for your dining table and indoor décor. This collection will uplift the vibe and aura of your table and will invoke the feeling of grace and humility.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The cups from the collection 'Peacock Boulevard' are inspired by mystical peacock feathers. The cups are ideal for having tea & coffee with your loved ones. The products are made by grinding clay for 24 hours after which it is thrown onto a wheel and shaped.They are then hand-engraved and finally they are glazed at 1280 degree Celcius in a kiln.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by mystical peacock feathers.
- Hand-engraving has been done to show abstract feathers.
- Ideal for having coffee, tea or milk with your loved ones.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The cups are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The cups are 100% lead free.
- The cups are handcrafted in ceramic.
- Handcrafted and hand-engraved depicting peacock feathers fired at 1280 degrees Celcius.
- Comes in a caramel brown base with sea green colour sprayed at the rims.
- Comes in 3.9" (L), 2.8" (W), 3.1" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each cup is 180 ML.
- The cups are a part of the collection 'Peacock Boulevard'.
- The weight of the cups is 1200 grams.
- Comes with 6 cups.
Hand-engraved depicting peacock feathers
(L * W * H) = (3.9 * 2.8 * 3.1) Inch
Caramel Brown & Sea Green
- Comes in a set of 6.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the dual tone glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1280 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.