The jars are Handglazed and the tray is Handcrafted & Hand-painted
JARS: Ceramic, TRAY: Mango Wood & Iron, SPOON: Mango Wood
SHAKERS: (L * W * H) = (2.3 * 2.3 * 2.5), TOOTHPICK HOLDER: (L * W * H) = (1.7 * 1.7 * 2.0), TRAY: (L * W * H) = (7.4 * 3.7 * 5.9) Inch
JARS: Light Brown & White, TRAY & SPOON: Brown
2 Shakers, 1 Toothpick Holder, 1 Tray
- This is not a Bone China Product.
- Does not come with the toothpicks as shown in the image.
- Place the lid of the shaker tightly to prevent air/moisture to get into it.
- There might be a slight variation in the dual tone glazing/colour/finishing of the product as the glazing is done in the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy.
-As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
The 'Old Fashioned Martaban' is a set of salt and pepper shakers handmade and dual handglazed in ceramic with a toothpick holder handcrafted in glass and a tray handcrafted in mango wood by skilled artisans of India. These shakers come in light brown & white colour and the tray depicts a beautiful hand-painted pattern and has a powder-coated handle made in iron. These lead-free and food safe shakers are ideal for storing and serving salt, pepper & toothpicks to your guests and can be kept on the dining table or to be used in the kitchen.
FEATURES- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- The salt & pepper shakers are handglazed in dual tones of light brown and white with the toothpick holder handcrafted in a classic jar shape while the tray is hand-painted.
- Inspired from the old fashioned marbans of the 13th century.
- The tray handle is power coated in matte finish.
- Ideal for storing and serving salt & pepper and for holding toothpicks.
- Comes with a tray to hold the shakers and toothpick holder together.
- Ideal to be kept on the dining table or to be used in the kitchen.
- Each shaker comes with a plastic lid at the bottom.
- The shakers are lead-free & food safe.
- The shakers are handmade in Ceramic, the toothpick holder is handcrafted with Glass and the tray in Mango wood & Iron.
- The shakers are Handglazed, the toothpick holder is Handcrafted and the tray is Handcrafted & Hand-painted.
- The shakers come in light brown & white colours, the tray in brown & black while the toothpick holder is transparent.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
SHAKERS: 2.3" (L), 2.3" (W), 2.5" (H),
TOOTHPICK HOLDER: 1.7" (L), 1.7" (W), 2.0" (H),
TRAY: 7.4" (L), 3.7" (W), 5.9" (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of each shaker is 110 ML.
- The weight of the product is 715 grams.
- Comes with 2 Shakers, 1 Toothpick Holder and 1 Tray.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. For the shakers and the toothpick holder, use a mild detergent for washing.
2. For the tray, wipe with cooking oil & water. Use lemon water to remove food smell if it remains.
3. Avoid scrubbing or using any Abrasive material for cleaning.
4. Handle with care.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.