The long-awaited wanderer in one of our artisans suddenly yearned for a small trip to 'The Great Indian Desert' of Thar in the north-western part of the Indian Subcontinent. There he wondered how the desert attained existence without sensing the presence of its tranquillity in its agonising and beautiful capital in the form of a green and blue coloured wondrous region of an oasis in the middle of the sandhills. And with this, the unconventional style of hand-painting that existed bought with it in his mind the limitless intuitions and visions of the infinite creations of nature. One such thought was inspired by the design of a cactus which symbolised its sustenance by the water stored in them which help them survive in the arid regions such as the Marusthali region of the desert. A desert that provides recreational value whilst festivals celebrated with great zest and zeal is a hub for our imaginative artists who prepare specific art designs using their conceptualized and alluring ideas and techniques with the help of basic painting materials and introduce to the contemporary world the undiscovered laws of nature.
Inspired by the artisan's trip to the Thar Desert and the natural and vibrant colours of oasis and desert flora, 'The Deserted Blues' is a wide range of home products made by the use of different kinds of woods and terracotta which are handcrafted with utmost elegance by our artisans with modern fusion hand paintings involving a deserted theme and with a cactus symbolising the love and protection of mother nature. These products are made available in various categories involving wall clocks, wall hangings, nameplates, table lamps, tablewares, towel-holders, aroma diffusers, tea-light holders, incense stick holders, key-holders, mirrors, vases and decorative pots all with a base of turquoise blue colour to protect your environment and enhancing your minds with the stillness it requires. The 'The Deserted Blues' as a range of home products is essential for fulfilling the chime your home never imagined it could have and for instilling calmness in the vibrant yet exotic atmosphere that surrounds it.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Oasis Radiance' from the collection 'The Deserted Blues' is a home item comprising of a tea-light holder handmade in Iron with rectangular-shaped multi-coloured wooden blocks hanging on a rope made in jute. This turquoise blue coloured set with golden coloured tints is hand-etched in floral patterns and hand-painted elegantly by our artisans in desert flora art. This perfect holder is ideal to be used for lighting up your favourite spaces and also as a hanging décorative showpiece. The 'Oasis Radiance' as an exclusive rustic home item is essential to be hung from the ceiling of your living room or bedroom for enhancing the vibrations and enriching the atmosphere with serenity, comfort and relaxation your warm and cosy abode always desires.
- Ideal for lighting up your favourite spaces.
- Comes with 1 Tea-Light Holder.
- Can also be used as a table tea-light holder.
- Light diffused from the detailed cutwork forms beautiful floral patterns on the surrounding walls.
- Can be hung from the ceiling of your living room or bedroom.
- Can also be used as a decorative hanging showpiece.
- The tea-light holder is handcrafted in Iron & the blocks are made of wood.
- Comes with a jute rope for hanging.
- Handcrafted & Hand-painted With Desert Motifs.
- Comes in a rustic finish.
- The tea-light holder comes in a bucket shape.
- Hand-painted in Turquoise Blue with Golden tints.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 27.4" (H),
TEA-LIGHT HOLDER: 4.0" (L), 4.0" (W), 4.1" (H) Inches in size.
- This product is part of our collection,"The Deserted Blues".
- The weight of the tea-light holder is 276 grams.
Handcrafted & Hand-painted With Desert Motifs
Iron & Wood
TOTAL: (H) = (27.4), TEA-LIGHT HOLDER: (L * W * H) = (4.0 * 4.0 * 4.1) Inch
Turquoise Blue with Golden tints
1 Hanging Tea-Light Holder
- The rope is detachable from the tea-light holder.
- Does not come with a tea-light candle.
- As this product is hand-painted & handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Handle with care.
2. Keep away from water.
3. Clean with a soft dry cloth only.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.
Very good product, delivered on time!
Beautiful and nice item. But should improve package part. Out of 3 pieces I ordered 2 broken.
Very disappointed in the delivery system.
I was a little disappointed with the product as I didn't feel that it was worth the price I paid.
It is bigger size than I expected. Very nice.
It looks good but,the surface colour finishing looks dull .
I am still waiting for the ordered items. Not delivered to my address.