Floral Mughal Hand-painting
(L * W * H) = (4.4 * 4.4 * 4.0) Inch
Red with multicoloured Hand-painting
- Comes in a set of 2.
- The planter pots come with a drain hole at the bottom so that the excess water can flow out.
- Does not come with a plant as shown in the picture.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There might be slight irregularities in the floral Mughal hand painting or variation in the colour done on the ceramic as this is a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
The amalgamation of the unique culture with the free-flowing, diverse styles of architecture gave birth to the Mughal Floral repertoire. Imperial artisans with rich and enthusiastic skills rendered the use of the various immensely prominent blossoms and passionate skills to produce the most detailed and accurate designs with immensely lavish coloring that could never be glimpsed in real life. The art form in combination with illumination proved to be nothing less than a significant floral artistic tradition that wholesomely depicted refinement and which left behind a treasure trove of beauty in its phenomenal and remarkable art pieces.
Inspired by the richly detailed ancient heritage of Mughal Art and culture, the "˜Mughal-e-Zahra' is a wide range of home products handcrafted with utmost consistency by our artisans with the use of red ceramics and tints of white, blue and black. The products in this collection are hand-painted and hand-glazed in Floral Mughal Patterns with a view of taking you back to the era of bountiful and sublime artistic dominance. Made available in product categories inclusive of cups, mugs, trivets, coasters, bar accessory set, jars and containers, tea-lights, planters and bathroom accessory set, the "˜Mughal-e-Zahra"™ is a perfect range of tableware and home items waiting to take space and elegantly magnify your abodes with detailed expressions of the wonderful bygone culture.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Mughal Roots' from the collection 'Mughal-e-Zahra' is a set of garden-decor comprising of 2 squared frustum-shaped planter pots with a volume of 520 ML each made in ceramic with drain holes at the bottom of each for the excess-water to flow out. Made available in red colour with multicolored hand-painting, this exclusive set of tableware is hand-painted elegantly by our artisans depicting Floral-Mughal patterns also making it an ideal gifting option for house-warming parties and festive seasons. The 'Mughal Roots' is a perfect addition to your garden and balcony decors which can be used for planting your favourite plants and enriching the vibrations of your homes with refreshment and energies of your own choice.
- Ideal to be used for planting your favourite plants.
- An ideal addition to your garden & balcony décor.
- Comes with 2 Planter Pots.
- Depicts Floral Mughal pattern.
- Comes in a squared frustum shape.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Each planter pot comes with a drain hole at the bottom so that the excess water can flow out.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Depicts Floral Mughal Hand-Painting.
- The planter pots come in Red with multicoloured hand-painting.
- Comes in 4.4" (L), 4.4" (W), 4.0" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each Planter Pot is 520 ML.
- This product is from our collection, "Mughal-e-Zahra".
- The weight of each Planter Pot is 497 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSHandle with care.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant