Handcrafted & Hand-painted depicting beautiful Mughal Floral Pattern
(L * W * H) = (4.2 * 3.7 * 5.9) Inch
1 Cutlery Holder
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Since the product is hand painted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
As the birds make their way home and the sun sets on the horizon, splashing the earth with golden sunshine, the leaves and flowers kiss the grass to pave the path for Prince Dara Shikoh, who will grace the royal gardens with his presence in the hope to enjoy a stroll in nature on a summer evening. Prince Dara Shikoh was a Mughal Prince for whom the Pari Mahal, also called ‘The Palace of Fairies,’ was built during the reign of Shah Jahan in the 1600s. Bringing with it a warm summer breeze and the colours of the season, this collection is a reflection of the beautiful gardens of The Palace of Fairies during the summer months. Inspired by the setting sun shining softly on the mesmerising flora at the top of Zabarwan mountain range in Jammu and Kashmir, this collection immortalises the glorious moment when the afternoon transitions into evening, demonstrating yet another miracle of the universe.
Hand-painted by Indian artisans, this collection is inspired by Mughal art and culture, representing the aesthetics of the enchanting leaves and flowers on a golden summer afternoon. Comprising of soup bowls, dinner plates, tea sets, beer and coffee mugs, jars and containers, jugs, cutlery and pickle holders, serve ware, platters, home decor, and much more, the exquisite products in this collection are ideal for sophisticated dining and decoration. Built for those who design their homes with their heart and soul, the cultural elements in this collection's design and creation are perfect for the traditional home setting or ideal to add a Mughlai fusion to the contemporary home. And, last but not the least, the products in this collection also make for a classy gift for your loved ones on festive occasions and celebrations.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This hand-painting Ceramic Cutlery & Stationery Holder is a part of the 'Sunset at Pari Mahal, Srinagar' collection and has been hand crafted by Indian artisans. The perfect table organizer is here, and this one is an absolute must
-have in every home! Inspired by the beautiful summer afternoons in the enchanting gardens of The Palace of Fairies in Srinagar, this collection symbolises the warmth of a breezy sunset and how it brings to life the flowers of the garden. A high utility product, this cutlery and stationery holder is a great way to store and display your cutlery on the dining table or your stationery on the study table in an easy and efficient manner.
- Handmade & hand-painting in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the beautiful flowers and plants found in the lush green gardens of The Pari Mahal also called as The Palace of Fairies in Jammu and Kashmir in the summer season, the earthen colours and ceramic finesse of this collection make it unique and exquisite.
- This hand-painting on the cutlery holder is a perfect blend of Mughal art, traditional aesthetics, and sophisticated dining.
- Comes with 1 Cutlery Holder.
- Ideal for storing cutlery.
- Can also be used for storing knick
-knacks and stationery.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The cutlery holder is dishwasher safe.
- The cutlery holder is 100% lead free.
- The cutlery holder is handcrafted in Ceramic.
- hand-painting in Brown color.
- Comes in 4.2" (L), 3.7" (W), 5.9" (H) Inch in size.
- The weight of the Cutlery Holder is 358 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.