COLOUR: JAR: Red with multicoloured Hand-painting, LID: Brown
MATERIAL: JAR: Ceramic, LID: Sheesham Wood
ART TYPE: Floral Mughal Hand-painting
The amalgamation of the unique culture with the free-flowing, diverse styles of architecture gave birth to the Mughal Floral repertoire. Imperial artisans with rich and enthusiastic skills rendered the use of the various immensely prominent blossoms and passionate skills to produce the most detailed and accurate designs with immensely lavish coloring that could never be glimpsed in real life. The art form in combination with illumination proved to be nothing less than a significant floral artistic tradition that wholesomely depicted refinement and which left behind a treasure trove of beauty in its phenomenal and remarkable art pieces.
Inspired by the richly detailed ancient heritage of Mughal Art and culture, the ‘Mughal-e-Zahra' is a wide range of home products handcrafted with utmost consistency by our artisans with the use of red ceramics and tints of white, blue and black. The products in this collection are hand-painted and hand-glazed in Floral Mughal Patterns with a view of taking you back to the era of bountiful and sublime artistic dominance. Made available in product categories inclusive of cups, mugs, trivets, coasters, bar accessory set, jars and containers, tea-lights, planters and bathroom accessory set, the ‘Mughal-e-Zahra’ is a perfect range of tableware and home items waiting to take space and elegantly magnify your abodes with detailed expressions of the wonderful bygone culture.
The 'Mughal Cuboidal Pair' from the collection 'Mughal-e-Zahra' is a set of tableware comprising of 2 red coloured cuboidal-shaped multi-utility jars with multicolored hand-painting and 240 ML of volumes each made in ceramic and their brown coloured round lids made in ceramic and sheesham wood with corks fitted inside to make the jars air-tight. hand-painted with so much elegance by our artisans in Floral-Mughal pattern, this exclusive set of tableware can also be used as an ideal gifting option for house-warming parties and festive seasons. The 'Mughal Cuboidal Pair' is a perfect home-item to be used as multi-utility jars or containers for storing dry condiments like dry fruits, tea, sugar or various other knick-knacks and embellishing your wholesome experience in your warm and cosy abodes.
- Ideal to be used as multi-utility jars or containers for storing dry fruits, tea, coffee, sugar or dry condiments like cardamom, clove, etc.
- Can also be used to store your day to day knick-knacks.
- These decorative jars are ideal to be used in the kitchen or on the dining table.
- Can also be used as a decorative showpiece, curio or as a pen stand.
- Comes with 2 Jars & 2 Lids.
- Depicts Floral Mughal pattern.
- Comes in a cuboid shape.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- These jars are air-tight.
- The jars are microwave and dishwasher safe while the lids are neither microwave nor dishwasher safe.
- The jars are 100% lead free.
- The jars are handcrafted in Ceramic and the lids in Sheesham Wood.
- Depicts Floral Mughal Hand-Painting.
- The jars come in Red with multicoloured hand-painting & the lids come in Brown color.
- Comes in 2.7" (L), 2.7" (W), 3.8" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each Jar is 240 ML.
- This product is from our collection, "Mughal-e-Zahra".
- The weight of each Jar is 227 grams.
Floral Mughal Hand-painting
LID: Sheesham Wood
(L * W * H) = (2.7 * 2.7 * 3.8) Inch
JAR: Red with multicoloured Hand-painting,
- Comes in a set of 2.
-The jar lids come with cork fitted inside to make the jar air-tight.
-Wear and tear of cork may occur due to repeated usage.
-The jars are microwave and dishwasher safe while the lids are neither microwave nor dishwasher safe.
-The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
-This is not a Bone China product.
-The jars are 100% lead free.
- There might be slight irregularities in the floral Mughal hand painting or variation in the colour done on the ceramic as this is a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
2 Jars & Lids
1) Handle with care.
2) Keep the lid away from water.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh