Hand crafted by artisans in India, this beautiful pendant has been inspired from the refreshing turquoise, jade, green, and blue shades of the ocean demonstrated through the vintage moroccan patterns. The intricate floral carvings and cut work are a symbol of life and growth, and add a spiritual touch to this pendant. The vibrant colours, elegant vibe, and exquisite moroccan design make this pendant a refreshing work of art turned lighting solution to illuminate an exciting corner of your home. This lamp also makes for a great gift on festive occasions and housewarming parties.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the refreshing turquoise, jade, green, and blue shades of the ocean demonstrated in this lamp through vintage moroccan patterns.
- A sophisticated hanging lamp with an antique finesse and vibrant shades representing the ocean, this lamp is extraordinary in its style and texture, and a fine representation of moroccan cutwork.
- The intricate floral carvings and cut work add to the lamp's personality and give it an elegant look.
- Forms beautiful Morrocan pattern when lit.
- Perfect to be put up in a living room or bedroom to add an ethnic touch to your home.
- Ideal to illuminate your environment with a soft and diffused light.
- Also acts as a beautiful hanging decorative showpiece.
- Comes in an antique finish.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Handcrafted in Iron with Powder Coating.
- Comes in Turquoise and Grey color.
- Comes in 5.3" (L), 5.3" (W), 14.1" (H) Inches.
- The weight of the lamp is 414 grams.
- Comes with 1 Pendant Lamp.
Hand-etched with Matte Finish
Powder Coated Iron
(L * W * H) = (5.3 * 5.3 * 14.1) Inch
Turquoise and Grey
1 Pendant Lamp
- Bulb holder Type is E-27
- Comes with 2 pin plug.
- Bulb is not included.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
It was a birthday gift for a friend and he just loved it.
Really happy with packaging.
And was happy with product too.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.
Very good product, delivered on time!
Beautiful and nice item. But should improve package part. Out of 3 pieces I ordered 2 broken.
Very disappointed in the delivery system.
I was a little disappointed with the product as I didn't feel that it was worth the price I paid.
It is bigger size than I expected. Very nice.
It looks good but,the surface colour finishing looks dull .
I am still waiting for the ordered items. Not delivered to my address.