Morocco, an ancient North-African country with a coastline along the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea, has forever been a thriving hub of culture, art and diverse landscapes. Leather tanneries of every pastel colour imaginable, speck the horizon with old stone houses, along the uneven semi-mountainous seaside. A signature language of geometric motifs used in architecture, textiles and artefacts alike, arches and domes decorated in mosaic and glass painted windows and doors are visual elements that put together Moroccan towns. Back in the 90s, Moroccan shores were bustling with steam ships leaving and docking at ports; beaches with a yellow-white sand colour touching the beautiful blue waters of the oceans. A land of mystic wonder, Morocco has been, is and hopefully will continue to be a wanderer's paradise of beauty, colour, art, food, culture, history and infinite stories.
'The 90's Shores of Morocco' is a range of home products, handcrafted with so much love, by craftspeople from the interiors of Uttar Pradesh in India, celebrating some of the many beautiful aspects of Moroccan Culture. Inspired from the indigenous Moroccan geometric-repeat patterns and the enchanting hues of Moroccan coastlines, this collection of simple yet vibrant home items, is handcrafted and hand painted in ceramic; an earthen family of products, where the same Moroccan motif in a typical pastel coastal colour palette has been used in different compositions, with details and exclusive finishes, by skilled artisans. The use of pastel yellow minimally as an accent and the blue on white geometric pattern hand-painted on ceramic bases in this collection, teleports one to the historic country of warm yellow beaches and cool blue waters. 'The 90's Shores of Morocco' is indeed a fable of travel, wonder and art, made to fit into any space for your cozy, warm home, inspired from a mystic land from long ago.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Moroccan Dining' from the collection 'The 90's Shores of Morocco', is a compact dinnerware set of 4 dinner plate, 2 serving bowls each of 520 ML and 4 katoris each of 180 ML handcrafted & hand glazed in Ceramic in the interiors of Uttar Pradesh with handpainting inspired from a bygone era of a beautiful oceanside country; beaches with yellow-white sand touching the beautiful blue waters of the Atlantic and Mediterranean. Ideal for serving daily meals to 4 people, the dinner plates are ideal for serving large or main meals, the serving bowls for serving salad, rice, dal or vegetables in large quantities and the katoris for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc.
- These dinner plates with katoris & serving bowls are ideal for serving daily meals to your family & guests.
- Ideal for serving meal to 4 people.
- Comes with 4 Dinner Plates, 2 Serving Bowls and 4 Katoris.
- Inspired by the busy shores of Morocco, a North African country.
- The dinner plates are ideal for serving large or main meals.
- The serving bowls are ideal for serving salad, rice, dal or vegetables in large quantities.
- The katoris are ideal for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc.
- Each piece depicts beautifully handpainted Moroccan pattern.
- This set is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- This set is lead free.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Handpainted With Moroccon Pattern.
- Comes in Blue, White & Yellow colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
DINNER PLATES: 1.2" (H), 10.3" (DIA),
SERVING BOWLS: 2.6" (H), 5.5" (DIA),
KATORIS: 1.9" (H), 4.1" (DIA) Inches in size.
- The volume of each Serving Bowl is 520 ML and of each Katori is 180 ML.
- The total weight of the set is 4414 grams.
Handpainted With Moroccon Pattern
DINNER PLATES: (H * DIA) = (1.2 * 10.3), SERVING BOWLS: (H * DIA) = (2.6 * 5.5), KATORIS: (H * DIA) = (1.9 * 4.1) Inch
Blue, White & Yellow
4 Dinner Plates, 2 Serving Bowls, 4 Katoris
- Comes with 10 dinnerware pieces.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The handpainting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- As this product is handmade & handpainted, there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSHandle with care.
It's a beautifully handcrafted dinner set and there were no issues with delivery , everything was very nicely packed and secured. I'm very happy with the product, definitely going to order more. Thank you.
Although there were logistic issues, I’m delighted to have finally received my order after hiccups! The plates and bowls are beautiful; and were snugly packed to avoid any chance if breakage! Soon going to order more stuff!
Really happy with packaging.
And was happy with product too.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.
Very good product, delivered on time!
Beautiful and nice item. But should improve package part. Out of 3 pieces I ordered 2 broken.
Very disappointed in the delivery system.
I was a little disappointed with the product as I didn't feel that it was worth the price I paid.
It is bigger size than I expected. Very nice.
It looks good but,the surface colour finishing looks dull .
I am still waiting for the ordered items. Not delivered to my address.