Hand-painted & Handcrafted in traditional Rajasthani motifs.
(L * W * H) = (8.3 * 5.7 * 8.5) Inch
Metallic Gold & red
1 Pen Stand
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Comes with 1 Pen Stand.
A classic representation of the sweet sound of sarangi playing in the serene villages of Rajasthan as the village folk begin their cultural festivities around a blazing bonfire under the starlit night, this collection is inspired from the eternally beautiful art, dance, and music compositions of the local and tribal communities of Rajasthan. Handcrafted by Indian artisans and ideal for decorating your house, every element of The Banjara Tales collection radiates with the scent of rural farmlands, refreshing traditional beats, and auspicious colours. Complete with an authentic depiction of the men, women, animals, and symbolic gods found in traditional Rajasthani culture, you will find yourself transported to this magnificent Indian state in no time.
The collection comprises extraordinary curios, unique key holders, beautiful tea light and aroma diffusers, and exquisite wall decor to add an everlasting charm to any space it is placed in. Vibrant in colours and embellished with intricate hand-painted motifs, the products in this collection are perfect to add another cultural gem to a traditional home setting or a dash of Indian fusion to the modern home. If you are looking for a memorable gift for your loved ones, your search ends here and in such exciting fashion because this collection is the true celebration of art and culture and will leave you and your loved ones mesmerized with the Rajasthani heritage and grace.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This pen stand piece known as 'Monkey Mischiefs' under the collection- 'Reflections of Rajasthan - Inspired by the exquisite Rajasthani art & craft' is inspired by the eternally beautiful art, dance, and musical compositions of the local and tribal communities of Rajasthan. This pen stand piece has been handcrafted in iron by the artisans of India who aim to deliver the essence of Rajasthani folk tribal forms and culture, through diverse art forms. The pen stand is in the form of monkey figurines that depict traditional art,hand-painted with patience and care, revealing a quirky, fun piece to add exciting elements to your study.
- Hand-Painted & Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the eternally beautiful art, dance, and music compositions of the local and tribal communities of Rajasthan.
- Depicts a monkey figurine covering its eyes with traditional art designs.
- Ideal for storing stationery items to organize your work desk.
- Perfect to organise your stationery and add a quirky element to your desks.
- Ideal as a gifting option for housewarming parties and festivals.
- These products are Hand-painted and Handcrafted with traditional art motifs.
- Comes in a combination of Gold & Red.
- Comes in the following dimensions: (L * W * H) = (8.3 * 5.7 * 8.5) Inch.
- This product is part of the 'Reflections of Rajasthan - Inspired by the exquisite Rajasthani art & craft' collection.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Gently wipe with a clean cotton cloth.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant