Hand Glazed & Handmade Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1280 Degree Celsius depicting Tri-Glazing
(L * W * H) = (4.9 * 3.6 * 3.4) Inch
Mint Green, Earthen Brown & Cinnamon Brown
- Comes in a set of 2.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the studio glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1280 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
The 'Mint Chocolate' is a set of 2 studio pottery mugs each of 362 ML, handmade in Ceramic by skilled Indian artisans, ideal for having hot beverages like coffee, tea or milk with your loved ones. The set depicts triple hand glazing in 3 different colours with the middle layer displaying a terracotta-like finish. This set comes in semi-matte finish, is lead free as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Handmade Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1280 Degree Celsius with Terracotta like Matte Finish Layer at the center.
- The mugs depict beautiful amalgamation of 3 soothing colours of Mint Green, Earthen Brown & Cinnamon Brown.
- The mugs come in semi-matte finish.
- Ideal for having hot beverages like coffee, tea or milk with your loved ones.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is 100% lead free.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Hand Glazed & Handmade Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1280 Degree Celsius depicting Tri-Glazing.
- Comes in a triple tone of Mint Green, Earthen Brown & Cinnamon Brown colour.
- Comes in 4.9" (L), 3.6" (W), 3.4" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each mug is 362 ML.
- The weight of each mug is 365 grams.
- Comes with 2 Mugs.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent and sponge for cleaning.
2. Avoid using any Abrasive material on the ceramic.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSStoneware clay is manipulated by hand, It is then fired at temperatures of 1280 degree celsius. Later on, it is dipped in Green & Brown colours at the two ends respectively and doubly fired again to mature the glaze.
Good hand work and very elegant after install on wall
The colour and design are beautiful but the plates are very flat and not convenient to serve curries / gravies in . The food can actually spill out easily.
I m awestruck
Very nice products. Very well packed. There was no delay in the delivery. Am satisfied.
The plates look beautiful. Loved them.
This is wonderful product beautifully designed with elegant looks
A must buy for your dinning table
Very beautiful pieces..
This is a beautiful piece adorning my wall now and I absolutely love the finish and the design.
Haven’t received this product
I didn't like the product..returned but money not yet received
No discount was given even after repeated requests and hence no review.
Beautiful product and enhancing look of my balcony...Product is as expected.
Absolutely delight to eyes...product as expected...It enhances my window :)
Very sturdy product ,measurements are same as mentioned in the website
Fell in love with the product.
Appreciating the craftsmanship.
Moreover packaging was done good and delivered in time