'Mint Chocolate' Hand Glazed Studio Pottery Tea & Coffee Mugs In Ceramic (Set of 2, 362 ML, Microwave Safe)
Hand Glazed & Handmade Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1280 Degree Celsius depicting Tri-Glazing
(L * W * H) = (4.9 * 3.6 * 3.4) Inch
Mint Green, Earthen Brown & Cinnamon Brown
- Comes in a set of 2.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the studio glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1280 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
The 'Mint Chocolate' is a set of 2 studio pottery mugs each of 362 ML, handmade in Ceramic by skilled Indian artisans, ideal for having hot beverages like coffee, tea or milk with your loved ones. The set depicts triple hand glazing in 3 different colours with the middle layer displaying a terracotta-like finish. This set comes in semi-matte finish, is lead free as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Handmade Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1280 Degree Celsius with Terracotta like Matte Finish Layer at the center.
- The mugs depict beautiful amalgamation of 3 soothing colours of Mint Green, Earthen Brown & Cinnamon Brown.
- The mugs come in semi-matte finish.
- Ideal for having hot beverages like coffee, tea or milk with your loved ones.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is 100% lead free.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Hand Glazed & Handmade Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1280 Degree Celsius depicting Tri-Glazing.
- Comes in a triple tone of Mint Green, Earthen Brown & Cinnamon Brown colour.
- Comes in 4.9" (L), 3.6" (W), 3.4" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each mug is 362 ML.
- The weight of each mug is 365 grams.
- Comes with 2 Mugs.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent and sponge for cleaning.
2. Avoid using any Abrasive material on the ceramic.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSStoneware clay is manipulated by hand, It is then fired at temperatures of 1280 degree celsius. Later on, it is dipped in Green & Brown colours at the two ends respectively and doubly fired again to mature the glaze.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
Such a beautiful handcrafted and hand-painted wooden portrait is just amazing! I received a product safely without any damage. Go for it if you are looking for an extra-ordinary piece!
A terracotta, madhubani art round matka is an home-made product, I have purchased this rajasthani round matka online at the best price. I strongly recommend to buy this product.
It's good, however the size is small, try to make little bigger
Very heavy, big, cute
The piece is nice and colourful, but very delicate. When we took it out of the packaging, the front panel came out in our hands as did one of the birds on the side. We stuck them back with Fevikwik.
Please ensure to stick everything together with more sturdy glue.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image