Hand-painted & Handcrafted in traditional Rajasthani motifs.
(L * W * H) = (4.7 * 3.0 * 12.2) Inch
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Comes with 3 showpieces.
A classic representation of the sweet sound of sarangi playing in the serene villages of Rajasthan as the village folk begin their cultural festivities around a blazing bonfire under the starlit night, this collection is inspired from the eternally beautiful art, dance, and music compositions of the local and tribal communities of Rajasthan. Handcrafted by Indian artisans and ideal for decorating your house, every element of The Banjara Tales collection radiates with the scent of rural farmlands, refreshing traditional beats, and auspicious colours. Complete with an authentic depiction of the men, women, animals, and symbolic gods found in traditional Rajasthani culture, you will find yourself transported to this magnificent Indian state in no time.
The collection comprises extraordinary curios, unique key holders, beautiful tea light and aroma diffusers, and exquisite wall decor to add an everlasting charm to any space it is placed in. Vibrant in colours and embellished with intricate hand-painted motifs, the products in this collection are perfect to add another cultural gem to a traditional home setting or a dash of Indian fusion to the modern home. If you are looking for a memorable gift for your loved ones, your search ends here and in such exciting fashion because this collection is the true celebration of art and culture and will leave you and your loved ones mesmerized with the Rajasthani heritage and grace.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This curios piece known as 'Melodious Ganesha Trio' under the collection- 'Reflections of Rajasthan - Inspired by the exquisite Rajasthani art & craft' is inspired by the eternally beautiful art, dance, and musical compositions of the local and tribal communities of Rajasthan. These curios pieces have been handcrafted in iron by the artisans of India who aim to deliver the essence of Rajasthani folk music forms and culture, through diverse art forms. The curios are in the form of figurines that depict musical instruments hand-painted with patience and care, revealing beautiful pieces to add exciting elements to your dream homes.
- Hand-Painted & Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the eternally beautiful art, dance, and music compositions of the local and tribal communities of Rajasthan.
- Depicts Lord Ganesha figurines with musical instruments and hand-painting in authentic Rajasthani art styles.
- Can be placed on side tables, drawing room tables and shelves.
- Perfect decorative Showpiece for your living room, tables and shelves.
- Ideal as a gifting option for housewarming parties and festivals.
- These products are hand-painted and handcrafted with traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Comes in Multicoloured shades.
- Comes in the following dimensions: (L * W * H) = (4.7 * 3.0 * 12.2) Inch.
- This product is part of the 'Reflections of Rajasthan - Inspired by the exquisite Rajasthani art & craft' collection.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Gently wipe with a clean cotton cloth.
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.