Handcarved & Hand-Etched in Brass
(L * W * H) = (7.7 * 2.8 * 4.1) Inch
Metallic Gold & Brown With Antique Multicolor Finish
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 820 grams
1) Remove the dust with a damp cloth.
2) Avoid using abrasive material for cleaning.
3) Use Mild Detergent.
4) Can be cleaned with Pitambari powder or household sour elements like wheat+vinegar or lime.
5) Apply a mixture of flour, salt and white vinegar to remove the blackness from Brass.
- Comes with 1 curio.
- Please refer to the dimension images of the figurines before buying.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Handcarved and Hand-Etched by Indian Artisans.
- Depicts an intricately crafted brave warrior in action riding on his chariot. The Chariot has hand etched patterns on it.
- Inspired by the beauty, versatility, and craftsmanship of the brass material, found in the valleys of many Indian states like Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, and Madhya Pradesh.
- This product is a part of the 'Brass Beams' collection.
- Horse cart represents triumph and victory. Keeping a cart figurine at home or office brings positive career opportunities with energy of successful ventures and achievements.
- This cart showpiece is ideal to be used in home and offices as a table decor.
- Comes in multicolor antique finish.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
The 'Horse Cart' is a decorative showpiece figurine which is minutely Handcarved and designed with hand-etched pattern on brass. This product comes in the vibrant hue of multicolor antique finish giving it a touch of elegance and increasing its posh look a fourfold.
'The Brass Beams' is a collection inspired by the beauty of Brass material that is profound in the valleys of many Indian cities bustling with vigour and the craftsmenship. Little children from the village sides come running down the steep hills to be able to get hold of their favourite toys made of Brass. Inspired by the versatility of Brass material and it's ability to be so easily molded, the products come as a depiction of its wonders. The hidden beauty of this material can be popularly depicted through different puja essentials, statues, bells, etc that use the Brass material as the base. Due to its low maintenance and high durability, and not to forget, unmatched beauty, Brass is definitely a material of importance.