COLOUR: NAPKIN HOLDER: Brown, FISHES: Multicoloured
MATERIAL: NAPKIN HOLDER: Sheesham Wood, FISHES: Wood
ART TYPE: Handmade Along With Wooden Hand-Painted Fishes From Varanasi
Hand carved, hand painted and wood-turned on the lathe machine, the artisans of Varanasi have beautifully fused in age-old wood techniques with utility features to perfectly brighten up your table tops. This paper roll holder is handcrafted to make usage simpler while adding a dash of colour, a little of tradition and a couple of beautiful fish motifs to your favourite spaces.
- Perfect to be used as a napkin holder to glaze up your table top.
- Beautiful hand-painting in multicolour has been done on the two fishes to add elegance to it.
- The Flat wooden circular base of this napkin holder acts as a support of the holding stand.
- Handcrafted in Sheesham Wood.
- Comes in Brown colour with two multicoloured hand-painted fishes.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 7” (L), 7” (W), 12.6” (H),
FISHES: 3.2” (L), 0.6” (W), 1.9” (H) Inch in size.
- It will definitely accentuate the beauty of your dining set up.
When the sun rises over the Indian rain forests, there is a whole burst of life, nature and beauty. Hundreds of species of birds and animals speck the sparkling riverside and bring alive the green cover. Waking up to flocks of brightly coloured parrots chirping to the morning sun, squirrels running across gardens chasing each other, elephants draped in beautiful embellishments are a few specks of nostalgia associated with the fauna of the tropical subcontinent.
Celebrating the diverse beauty of Indian wildlife, this collection "Indian Safari" is inspired from a number of spectacular animals and birds that have been a part of life in India, for centuries. These products are hand carved in wood and hand painted by artisans from Varanasi who, with much skill have captured the essence of some of India’s most stunning animals and birds in compact forms with simple utility features for your favourite decor spaces. This collection is a tale of some of the most wondrous animal species, handmade with love, that brings home the colourful happiness of an Indian Safari.